Chapter 118 Buying a car

"I think this matter is serious. Regardless of whether the leaders agree or not, let's respond first."

"Ting, I'll go and respond after dinner."

"I'll go after dinner too"

"I'll go too"

"Count me in"

"I'm with you"

"Let's go together"

The more people talked about it, the more people wanted to go, and eventually a large group of people went to the union.

The people in the union haven't gone to work yet, and they can only rest in a room with food.

Seeing so many people coming all at once, I thought something had happened.

He immediately cheered up, and in the end everyone was confused and confused.

I just want to buy more funds for the canteen so that I can eat more good food.

The trade union officer who came here wiped the sweat from his head, which really shocked her.

"Everyone, be quiet and listen to me. Everyone, be quiet and listen to me. I know everything you said. I will report it to Ren when he goes to work. Everyone goes back to work first. We will definitely discuss it with the factory. You discussed it."

The young clerk tried his best to persuade everyone, but he finally persuaded them.

After seeing that everyone was in tears, the clerk wiped his sweat again.

This time I didn't rest at noon, and I was even shocked.

When I got to work in the afternoon, the clerk talked to Ren.

Ren went to the factory leader to talk about the matter, and Ren also went to the canteen to get food at noon.

So knowing what happened in the canteen, Deputy Factory Director Jin also wanted to say whether it was the canteen purchaser who incited the workers' emotions.

The trade union official said: "I was there at the time, and Comrade Xie Yun had already gone home when the workers were talking."

"The workers came to the union voluntarily and wanted more funding for canteen purchases. I think it is okay. We workers all do hard physical work and we should supplement our nutrition. Otherwise, our bodies may not be able to bear it."

Deputy Director Jin didn't want to approve it because he wanted to embarrass Xie Yun in the first place.

Other deputy factory directors felt that it could be higher, because if Xie Yun quit, others might not be able to do it.

In the end, everyone except Deputy Director Jin agreed to increase the quota, and Deputy Director Jin turned away angrily.

When they got home in the evening, Xie Yun and Qin Zahao mentioned something.

It turns out that Xie Yun threw her car aside and forgot to lock it while trying to rescue Lei Yunting that day, and then the car was lost. (Actually, the newbie author didn't even think of it. I still want to thank our readers. Thank you for reminding me.)

"So I'm going to buy another bicycle."

"You, I happen to have a self-ticket here. Someone gave it to me and I want to give it to you. Let's go buy it at noon tomorrow."

"Daughter-in-law, let's eat first, and then play with our sons after dinner."

"Ting, I think Aunt Liu is done. I'll go wash the children's hands."