Chapter 92 Moving

It was another busy night after entering the space at night.

After a few months of silence, they were moving.

Because Qin Minghao was transferred to the provincial steel factory as the director, the family started packing their belongings a few days in advance.

Qin Minghao found a truck to haul the things. When they arrived at the family yard of the steel plant, they unloaded all the things and moved them into the yard.

Qin Minghao knew that Xie Yun liked the courtyard, so he deliberately changed the family building with others.

People also said privately that he was stupid and couldn't live in a building other than a house.

Xie Yun's favorite thing is the courtyard. There are many large rooms in the courtyard, so his family can fit in there.

It would be inconvenient to live in a building like this. The space is small and the sound insulation is not good. All the cooking is done in the living room. If someone cooks something, the whole building will know about it.

Several people kept tidying up until night, clearing out the living area. Qin Minghao went to the state-owned hotel to buy food and eat it.

After finishing the meal and cleaning up the kitchen, everyone went to bed. The four little guys had already gone to bed.

When Aunt Wang got up the next morning, she went to make breakfast. After Xie Yun dressed the four little ones and washed them, it was time to eat.

Qin Minghao also brought all the coal to put it away. After dinner, several people cleaned it up all morning before they were all cleared away.

This time, Xie Yun's work relationship was also transferred, but he was no longer in the purchasing department, but in the previous meeting.

The office work is not as easy as the purchasing department. I am very busy every day, and sometimes I have to go out to mediate disputes.

Not long after I introduced myself to the staff in the office on my first day at work, someone came to see me.

The eldest sister Zhao Li took Xie Yun to mediate, and the two came to the family building.

I saw two women fighting. The neighbors started fighting and also made sarcastic comments.

After the two of them passed by, Sister Zhao asked someone to pull them apart. She looked at the two women with disheveled hair, one gasping for breath, and the other pointed at the other and cursed.

"You are a heartless and evil family. Give me my house back to us. If you don't give it back, I will kill you in your house."

"What's your family? That's my family's work. Don't think that you can be unreasonable because you are my sister-in-law."

"Bah, that man is my man. You robbed my house."

"Come on, you two, stop arguing. Arguing won't solve the problem. Tell me what's going on."

"Speak first." Sister Zhao pointed at the woman with tears on her face.

"My husband is Wang Tiezhu. He died fighting a fire in the factory six years ago. Since my child is under sixteen years old, the factory said he would leave a job for my family and that he would come to work when my child is old enough."

"You're talking nonsense about this being given to me by my mother-in-law," another woman shouted.

"What are you shouting for? After asking her, I will ask you again. Don't speak for now. Wife-in-law Wang Tiezhu, please continue."

"My mother-in-law didn't want to leave it there until the time came, so she asked my brother Wang Tongzhu to do it first. She would give me five yuan a month, and she would do it after the child could go to work. to us."

"But when the child got older, they didn't give us any work, and they didn't even give us any money. When I came to see them, they said they didn't have this thing, and they gave it to them in the first place. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

"Are you Wang Tongzhu's wife?"

"yes"

"Are you telling me it's so weird?"

"Zhao Qian is not like that. My mother-in-law told me to give this project to my family. When the time comes, let us be a little girl to support her in her old age."

"Let me ask you, was this artist Wang Tiezhu before?"

"Yes, yes..."

"So, after Wang Tiezhu died, the factory left his work to Wang Tiezhu's son, right?"

"But......"

"You don't, but your family is a replacement. Now that someone else is coming, you should return it to them. You can't let the family members of the sacrificed relatives feel cold."

"But this job was given to me by my mother-in-law, and they agreed at the time. We have been doing this for so many years, and we can't just regret it if they say it."

"You agreed at the time that my child would be returned to us when he was old enough. If you don't return it now, what will happen to my child?"

"It's okay if we want to return the work. You ask your mother-in-law to come and tell us. If the mother-in-law says you want to return it, I will pay it back right away." Anyway, the mother-in-law is facing them and there is no way she can give the work away.

"Director Zhao, what should you do? My mother-in-law is so focused on her armpits, how can she say this? This is not letting us live!" Wang Tiezhu's wife cried more and more as she talked. sad.

Sister Zhao said: "Please leave an address and go back to wait for news. We will have a meeting to study it and then notify you. Don't worry, we will handle it properly."

"Okay, okay, I'll go back and wait. I trust the leadership and organization." After saying that, Xie Yun took out a pen and notebook and wrote down the address given by Wang Tiezhu's wife.

Sister Zhao sent Wang Tiezhu's daughter-in-law away in a good voice. When she turned around, she saw Wang Tongzhu's daughter-in-law standing there, her eyes rolling, and she didn't think of anything good at first glance.

After Sister Zhao led Xie Yun back to the office, she picked up her tea jar and drank half of the water in it. She talked for a long time, but she was thirsty to death.