Chapter 16 Daily life

This year has entered a special period, and the atmosphere outside has become a bit tense, so Xie Yun did not have a job, went to work at home, went to the mountains, and became a good girl.

Beijing Military Office: "Minghao, do your best. Whether the independent group can succeed this time depends entirely on you. When you get there, if you have time, check on that little girl for me. Now it's starting to become chaotic outside. Keep her out of trouble."

"Yes, I promise to complete the mission."

"Nothing else, just go back and pack your things."

Qin Minghao returned to the office and started packing his things and getting ready to leave.

Now that the weather is getting warmer, the vegetable patch in Xie Yun's yard is also sprouting. The two brothers Niu Dan and Gou Dan still brought her firewood every day. It was not easy for the two brothers. They got up early in the morning to beat pig grass, went to school after beating pig grass, and collected firewood after school to earn tuition.

During this period, some people came to exchange tickets, and they were all looking for the captain's wife. Sometimes they change chickens and sometimes they change eggs. Xie Yun hasn't raised chickens yet, so it would be nice to change them to some eggs.

By the second half of the year, there was already chaos outside, and the village leaders were relatively united, so there was not much in their village. I heard that there were a lot of fights outside. I heard this from the brigade captain's wife and some aunts who came to exchange tickets. Xie Yun was kind to people, did not look down on rural people, and helped them exchange tickets, so Xie Yun got into the circle of these housewives.

Don't underestimate this circle. These people are the ones you can talk to or have a good relationship with at home. Making good friends with them will avoid a lot of trouble. , and also know a lot of gossip.

Xie Yun has been feeling depressed these days because someone started to care about her and wanted to introduce someone to her. She was depressed because she had too much fun. Besides, although the man she was introduced to was good-looking, he was a mama's boy. She was so desperate to find a mama's boy to take care of her.

Some people in the village think that she is good-looking and rich. Even if she does not have the support of her parents in the future, she will not have the support of her parents. There are those who have bad intentions and want to marry her home, it's not just what they say.

Xie Yun herself is not unmarried. If she doesn't want to find someone now, she hasn't met anyone who makes her want to get married. But it's not all bad things. Fortunately, those who wanted to ruin her reputation were repelled by the aunts she was friends with.

Wang Qing, who is an educated youth, is not as lucky as she is. Now she is pestered by a liuzi every day. The liuzi's mother, Widow Chen, goes out every day and says that Wang Qing and her son are in love.

The village is now full of gossip about the two of them. I heard that Wang Qing cried in anger several times and sent a letter to her family asking her father to quickly find connections to get her back. However, Xie Yun thought that it would be difficult to return home with her step-sister and step-mother here.

When Xie Yun came home after cutting pigweed that day, she saw someone standing at the door of her house from a distance. When she got closer, she saw clearly that it was Qin Minghao. Why was he here?

"Hello, Comrade Qin Minghao, why are you here?"

Qin Minghao looked at the little man coming towards him. He still looked tender and tender, and there was no change. No, he was even tenderer than before. Now her skin was so tender that it looked like water could be squeezed out. She really wanted to pinch it and have a look. Qin Minghao moved his fingers on his side.

"The old leader asked me to come and see you," Qin Zahao said.

Xie Yun quickly opened the door and let Qin Zahao sit down in the hall. She took a thermos and poured him a glass of water. "Comrade Qin Zahao, please tell your old leader that I'm fine. Everything is fine."

Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun and said, "It's a bit chaotic outside now. If you have nothing to do, don't go out. I've been transferred to the military area here, which is closer to you. If you need anything, you can come to me." After saying that, he took a piece of paper and gave it to Xie Yun said, "Remember my phone number and address on this, please keep it."

Xie Yun reached out to take it and said politely, "Thank you, Comrade Qin."

"Comrade Qin, please sit in the room for a while while I cook. Is there anything you want to eat?" Xie Yun stood up and asked Yu.

"I can eat anything, I'm not picky about food." After Qin Zahao said that, he got up and went out. When he got to the yard, he looked around to see what he could do. The firewood was all chopped and the land was planted.

After looking around, there was really nothing he could do. He turned around and went into the kitchen and started to help. Xie Yun cooked while he started the fire. The two of them cooperated quite well.

Xie Yun fried green vegetables, mixed with wild vegetables, cut a piece of bacon and made fried bacon, made crucian carp soup, and steamed Erhe noodle buns. When everything was ready, Qin Zahao took it to the main room. Xie Yun was full after eating some of each dish, and Qin Zahao rounded up the rest. Qin Zahao thought while eating, Xie Yun's cooking was still delicious, and he had never eaten delicious food since the last time he went back.

After eating, the two of them cleared the table and washed the dishes together. Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun busy with him and felt like he was getting along with his mother.

After he finished his work, Qin Zahao took the package he brought to the table, opened it and took out the things. There are two cans of malted milk, a pack of Big Rabbit toffee, a yellow floral Bragi, a pair of black leather shoes, and a few kinds of seafood.

Xie Yun was still a little confused when she saw these things. If you want to talk about malted milk, toffee and seafood, it can be understood that they are to replenish her body, but what happened to Braji and the little leather shoes? How did he know? What size does she wear? Ordinarily, the relationship between the two of them is not enough to give such gifts.

Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun's cute confused look, and felt a little embarrassed himself. The old boss brought malted milk, toffee, and seafood to Xie Yun. When he was shopping in the department store, he didn't know what was going on. When he saw this Bragi, he thought of Xie Yun wearing it.

It sure looks good. At that time, he didn't think about whether it would be appropriate for him to give it to Xie Yun, so he directly chose one and paired it with a pair of small leather shoes.

Now that I see Xie Yun's appearance, I feel that I was a little thoughtless, but I have already taken it out and can't take it back. Looking at Xie Yun again, he said directly: "Can you try on the shoes and see if they fit?"

Xie Yun quickly said: "These are too valuable for me to accept."

Qin Zahao refused to accept what he heard? That won't work, "Hurry up and try it. If you don't accept it, you will have to throw it away. There is no one in my family who can wear it."

Xie Yun wanted to say something more. Qin Zahao quickly put the things in Xie Yun's arms and pushed Xie Yun into the bedroom. "You go in and try. If it doesn't fit, I'll change it."

Xie Yun entered the house, and the door was closed by Qin Zahao outside. Xie Yun held her things and glanced at the door, then put on her clothes.

After changing clothes and going out, he saw Qin Zahao standing in the main room. When he saw Xie Yun come out, his eyes lit up, full of surprise. The girl in front of her had a high ponytail and was wearing a yellow floral Bragi and a pair of black leather shoes. The yellow floral Bragi made Xie Yun's fair skin look like it could shine. A pair of charming peach blossom eyes, a small nose and a cherry mouth. Qin Zahao's eyes widened when he saw it.