Chapter 131 Divorce

"Then you can't lie to Dani either."

"Who lied to Dani? It's because your mother said it. She wanted to get it herself. No one forced her to get it for money. It's not like she wanted to make a fool of herself."

"you......"

"What are you doing? Go to bed quickly. You're almost exhausted after working all day." After saying that, he lay down on the bed and went to sleep.

Wang Dani's brother looked at his wife who was already lying down, thinking about telling Liu Zhijun tomorrow not to get divorced.

The next morning, the whole family got up and drank some mush, then followed Wang Dani to Liu Zhijun's house.

When she arrived at Liu Zhijun's house, she saw Liu Zhijun washing clothes, so Wang Dani wanted to go up and wash clothes.

Wang Dani's mother dragged Wang Dani over, and Liu Zhijun also saw Wang Dani's family.

"You are here to get a divorce, right? We can do it later when I go to get the household registration."

As Liu Zhijun was about to go into the house, Wang Dani and her brother quickly said: "Zhijun, we are not here for divorce."

When Liu Zhijun heard that they were not here for divorce, he looked at them and said, "Are you going to pay them back?"

Because they all came empty-handed, they were definitely not here to return anything.

If you don't get a divorce and don't take anything, then you are here to pay back the money.

Wang Dani and her brother felt a little embarrassed when they heard Liu Zhijun's words: "That Zhijun, you see our family doesn't have that much money now, can you see if you can have less money?"
Wang Dani's mother exploded when she heard what her son said. "What money? We don't have any money. Besides, it's not our responsibility to ask for the money. It's not what you gave us. Why did you bring the things you wanted after you gave them to me?" ?"

"Since you are not here to pay back money and things, you are here to get a divorce. Then I will get the household registration book. Let's get a divorce now."

"Just go, who is afraid of whom? My daughter has given you a eldest son. If you say you don't want it, then don't want it. Do you think my daughter wants to stay in a family like yours?"

As soon as Wang Dani heard what her mother said, she quickly tugged on her mother's sleeve.

"Mom, what are you talking about? Didn't we agree not to divorce?"

"What do you know? You have to scare a man. You have to scare him, otherwise you will suffer a loss."

In fact, Wang Dani's mother thought before going to bed yesterday that she could not pay back the money or the things.

At first, I thought I couldn't get a divorce, but now I think about it, just divorce. If I divorce her and find a family for my daughter, I can still earn a betrothal gift.

"I'm not talking about your daughter. Wang Dani is just a thief. She has wiped out everything in the house. I can't afford it."

Liu Zhijun went into the house and took his household registration book and was reading it in front of him. When he saw them coming out, he locked the door.

"Let's do it now." A group of people came to the sub-district office, and the sub-district staff were really impressed by the couple.

Because there were very few divorces here, and because the daughter-in-law stole things from her husband's family to support her parents' family, I was still very impressed.