Chapter 37 Qin Yi is here

At around eight o'clock, the captain's wife and Aunt Yang came, and their eyes lit up when they saw Xie Yun. Xie Yun was already very tall, but now she was dressed like a fairy.

The two wanted to help in the kitchen. When they went to the kitchen, they saw that Xie Yun had cooked everything she could, and there was nothing they could do. Xie Yun invited the aunts into the main room to sit down, and gave them brown sugar water to drink.

The captain's wife asked Xie Yun, "Girl Xie, how many people are here today?"

"Just Qin Minghao and his mother come over."

"Then will you get married here?"

"We'll discuss this today."

Xie Yun, the captain's wife and Aunt Yang were chatting while waiting for them to arrive.

At around 10 o'clock, they heard the sound of a car outside the courtyard and walked out of the house. He saw Qin Yan and Qin Minghao getting out of the car, holding things in their hands, closing the car door and entering the yard.

The captain's wife and Aunt Yang rushed out and greeted each other, and Xie Yun also called for someone.

After everyone entered the room, Xie Yun made some sugar water and brought it in. Qin Minghao quickly helped.

Afterwards, they started chatting. Qin Yan took out a handkerchief bag from his pocket and handed it to Xie Yun.

"Xiaoyun, here are 1,000 yuan and some tickets. You can buy what you like and let Minghao take you. After you get married, you can follow Minghao to the market. But we have to hold a wedding at home in Kyoto. "

"Auntie, this is too much money."

"Not much. We have earned the chance to marry my family." Qin Yi knew that Xie Yun had handed over the treasure map to reward those in the courtyard, and she felt that Xie Yun was very enlightened.

The captain's wife and Aunt Yang's eyes widened when they heard this, "Hey, darling, it's 1,000 yuan. They have never seen 1,000 yuan in their whole lives."

Nowadays, anyone is considered rich if they have 20 yuan in their home. 1,000 yuan is unthinkable, let alone a ticket.

Aunt Yang said: "After getting married, I will take care of everything, and I won't have to buy everything."

Qin Minghao said: "I will find a car to take him away after I receive the certificate."

Xie Yun said: "Then can you find a truck? Take all the things I have here. I have a lot of things here."

Qin Minghao said: "Okay"

After talking for a while, Xie Yun went to the kitchen to cook. Qin Minghao watched Xie Yun come out and quickly followed him.

When he got to the kitchen and saw that everything was ready, Qin Minghao helped light the fire.

"Daughter-in-law, do you have any friends you want to invite? Do you want to set a table at home?"

Xie Yun thought for a while and said, "Let's set up two tables then. Just invite the village leaders and the aunts from Jiaotong to have a meal. I've been here for so long, and they all take good care of me."

"Are you inviting anyone from the educated youth group?" Qin Minghao asked.

"As an educated youth, I have a close relationship with Han Jun. Others just say hello when we meet."

"Then what do you plan to do with this house? Are you going to keep it?" Qin Minghao asked Xie Yun. After they got married and Xie Yun left with him, the house would be empty, and they didn't plan to come back.