Chapter 103 The Yi family is here 2

"How about you stay home and I'll go there to look after the kids."

"That won't work. You can't throw me away at home no matter what." Grandpa Qin became a little anxious when he heard what Grandma Qin said.

The old lady still wants to throw him at home, but that's not okay. She has never been separated in her life. How can she throw him at home when she is old?

"If you don't go with me, why don't you let me go?"

"Don't worry, I'll submit another application and take a look."

"snort"

Phew, he was thrown away after such a close call. Grandpa Qin wiped the sweat from his head.

When the family woke up the next morning, they started busy work. There were not many children, so they had to cook more.

When we went to the station, everyone went to see her off, but it was two guards who saw her off.

This journey on the train was also very peaceful. Although everyone was very surprised to see the four little guys, when they saw Qin Minghao, they stopped trying to move forward.

[When we got home, the security guard bought a ticket for Xie to go there, and Xie Yun also brought them something as a thank you gift.

The two of them did not want Qin Minghao to force him to send them to the car. After sending them to Ren Qi's house, the two of them bought some things at home.

After all, I start going to work tomorrow, so I will be quite busy.

When she went to work on the first morning, Xie Yun said New Year greetings to everyone in the office and started working on her blackboard newspaper.

A few days later, the canteen buyer in the factory was reported for corruption and was dismissed from his post under investigation.

Nowadays, there is a shortage of canteen buyers, which is a huge job. Many people start to dig holes to find someone, hoping to become canteen buyers.

Qin Minghao said during the meeting that anyone can do it. He only has one request. In the future, buyers must set a standard and cannot exceed it. If it exceeds the limit, the buyer will pay for it himself.

Employees must also be well-fed, otherwise they will not have the strength to work.

At this time, many people gave up. They had no choice. Many people thought that this job was just a fat job. They could get some benefits for themselves, and they could still work without having to work, and the salary would be high.

Now they are being given quotas, and if the quota is exceeded, they are paid out of their own pockets, and the workers have to be fed.

My own family is almost out of food, so how can we feed the workers? There are more workers than men, and they eat more. In this case, who can reap the benefits? It's good if they don't pay for it.

But there are a large number of people who want to work well, so the factory interviews these people and gives them test questions.

The main thing is to settle accounts. If you find a buyer who doesn't know how to settle accounts, isn't that a joke?

On the day of the exam, there were actually a few who failed, so they were brushed off.

On the day of the interview, the deputy factory director came up with a trick, asking them to go shopping. Everyone would pay the same amount and see what they could buy for the canteen to feed the workers.

When everyone arrived after shopping, several leaders and the accounting section chief left.

It's really obvious at this glance, who can do it and who can't.