Chapter 112 Little Boy

The little boy looked at Xie Yun and didn't say anything, he just looked straight at her.

"Want something to eat? Or drink some water?"

It took a long time for the little boy to say "eat"

Xie Yun brought the rice to the little boy and fed the little boy a spoonful of porridge to his mouth.

The little boy looked at the porridge and took a sip, and then Xie Yun fed him one bite after another.

The little boy drank half a small bowl of porridge, and Xie Yun scooped an egg for him and fed it to him.

"What's your name, kid? Where do you live at home? Is there anyone else?"

The little boy looked at Xie Yun again before speaking: "My name is Lei Yunting. I don't know where my family is from. My family has father, mother, grandparents, uncles, uncles, and aunts. There are many people in my family."

"Then do you remember how you came out?"

"My aunt brought me out."

"What about your aunt?"

"I can't find my aunt. My aunt and I are lost."

"Then let's ask the police uncle to help us find him, okay?"

The little boy looked at Xie Yun again before nodding. When Xie Yun saw the little boy nodding, she wanted to ask the doctor when the child could be discharged.

As soon as he stepped outside, the little boy saw Xie Yun getting up to take a nap, so he rushed over and grabbed Xie Yun's sleeve without letting go.

Xie Yun looked down at the boy and said, "I'll go ask the doctor and come back."

The little boy shook his head and refused to let go no matter what Xie Yun said.

Xie Yun had no choice but to hold the boy and go to the doctor together. She asked the doctor about the child's condition and precautions. She also asked the doctor whether the child could be discharged from the hospital. I want to take my child to the police station.

"The child's condition now is that he is hungry. As long as the child's nutrition keeps up, he will be fine."

Xie Yun thanked the doctor, paid the medical fee, and took the boy to the Public Security Bureau.

When they arrived at the public security bureau, the police officer saw Xie Yun still holding the child and asked Xie Yun, "Comrade, is there anything I can do to help you?"

Xie Yun told the police about the child's situation. In fact, Xie Yun suspected that the child was deliberately abandoned by the aunt the little boy said.

After all, in the era of developed Internet, there are many reports saying that the child was picked up and then thrown away.

There are also stories about love in many novels, some about jealousy, some about love and hate, in short, all kinds of things.

Upon hearing this, the police comrade asked the child: "Children, do you still remember the names of your parents?"

The little boy did not answer the police's questions, but looked at Xie Yun.

Xie Yun looked at the little boy gently and said, "You can tell the police uncle about this."

"My father's name is Lei Qingsong and my mother's name is Shen Ling."

When Xie Yun heard it, why did she seem to have heard it somewhere?

"What did you say daddy's name was?"