Chapter 45 Work

Now Xie Yun is used to it. As long as Qin Hao is at home, it is Qin Hao who washes the dishes and cleans the kitchen. He will not let Xie Yun do it.

But Xie Yun wouldn't argue with him if she wanted to cook, and she wasn't very good at cooking for him.

Xie Yun is also thinking about what to do in the future. Although she wants to do something, she can't stand it if she does nothing every day. It's not enough to be busy at work every day. She should think about what she can do.

Although she didn't work and was short of money, Qin Zahao could support her and afford her, but she couldn't bear it.

When Qin Hao came over at noon, Xie Yun told Qin Hao that she didn't want to stay at home anymore and that she wanted to go out and find a job.

When Qin Zahao heard what Xie Yun said, he asked Xie Yun, "Isn't it good to stay at home? It's so tiring to go to work, and I'm not free."

"But it's boring for me to stay here all day long."

"So what job do you want to do?"

Qin Zahao thought to himself that it would be okay to just arrange a job for him.

"I want to do purchasing work, so I can take a look at it."

In fact, she has a lot of things of her own, so she can use them through this job.

Qin Zahao heard it, and he just arranged for her to be in the factory so he could keep an eye on her. But now there were too many bad people, and his wife was too innocent and he wouldn't worry about putting her somewhere else.

"Okay, my wife happens to be short of people in the purchasing department in the factory. I'll make arrangements this afternoon, and you just wait to go to work."

Xie Yun thought for a while and thought it was the same everywhere, just the Purchasing Department.

"Okay, then I'll wait for your news."

After the two chatted for a while, Qin Zahao went to work after lunch break. Xie Yun packed up the things needed for work and went to the space to count all the goods in her hands.

In the evening, Qin Zahao came and told Xie Yun that she could report in the day after tomorrow. After the two of them finished eating, Qin Zahao became unfaithful in the evening and kept making trouble until midnight before going to bed.

Qin Zahao thought it would be better to have a wife. As the old saying goes, a wife and children are hot on the bed.

On the day when Xie Yun reported for work, Xie Yun got up early and had dinner with Qin Zahao, and walked to the factory together. Qin Zahao took Xie Yun to complete all the procedures, and then led Xie Yun to the door of the purchasing department and said: " Wife, this is it. You come in, I won't. Should we go to the cafeteria or eat at Yu's house for lunch?"

"Eat in the cafeteria. I haven't eaten in the cafeteria here yet."

"Okay, I'll come find you at noon." After saying this, Qin Zahao stopped.

Xie Yun knocked on the door and said, "Please come in." After hearing a voice coming from inside, Xie Yun opened the door and entered.

There are 6 desks inside, with 5 people inside, and there is no one at the innermost table.

"Hello everyone, I'm here today. My name is Xie Yun." Xie Yun smiled and said hello after entering.

A woman with short medium-length hair stood up, smiled at Xie Yun and said, "You are Comrade Xie Yun. Yesterday the director said you were coming. My name is Liu Xuemei. You can just call me Aunt Liu."