Chapter 102 Wang Chunchen's follow-up

When Wang Shengli looked at Wang Chunchen like that, he pretended that he was not looking at him. He washed himself and went to sleep in his room.

Wang Chunchen couldn't think of any other solution and just knocked on the door, "Wang Shengli, come out and let's discuss something."

Wang Shengli didn't even open the door and replied: "The only thing I can discuss with you is to get divorced beforehand. Otherwise, don't come to me."

Wang Chunchen refused to give up and said: "After all, we are husband and wife, you can't ignore me."

"Don't come to me for anything other than divorce." After saying this, he stopped talking.

Wang Chunchen was angry and kicked the door outside a few times. After seeing that there was no movement inside, he left.

On the morning of the first day, Wang Shengli washed up and went to work. Wang Chuncheng didn't sleep at home all night. When her father and the others came again, Wang Chuncheng said directly that there was nothing she could do.

"Have you decided not to care?" her brother asked.

"It's not that I don't care anymore, it's that I really can't control it anymore." Wang Chunchen really had no choice. She has no money now. If she had money, she could settle it with money.

She spent all her money on clothes, and Wang Shengli never gave her any money.

So it didn't matter if she didn't have money, and once word spread about her harming Wang Shengli, no one had any contact with her anymore, for fear of being harmed by her.

"If you don't care, then don't blame me," Wang Chunchun and her brother said and went out.

Wang Chunchen thought that even if she didn't care, her brother couldn't do anything to her. After all, her brother had been good to her since she was a child.

Her parents glanced at her and walked out. Her mother couldn't bear to say to Wang Chunchen: "You can do your own thing in the future."

Although Wang Chunchen had a bad feeling, he didn't figure out what was wrong

Wang Chunchen thought the incident would just go away, but she didn't expect that the police came to knock on her door shortly before noon.

"Comrade, do you have anything to do with me?" Wang Chunchen was panicking and still trying to calm down.

"There is a case here that requires you and us to go to the Public Security Bureau to cooperate in the investigation."

"Okay, please wait a moment while I add some clothes." Wang Chunchen's hands were shaking a little while putting on clothes.

After she locked the door, she followed the police and left. Many neighbors were looking at her and pointing at her from time to time.

She felt completely humiliated, and she was even more afraid that it was really her brother who was suing her.

When he entered the police station and saw her brother sitting there, the only thought in his mind was that it was over.

"Sit down," the policeman showed her to a room and said to her.

"Someone reported that you asked your brother to trick Wang Shengli into marrying him. Is it true that your family drugged Wang Shengli and tricked him into marrying him?" The policeman took notes with a pen.

"No, he and I are in love." Wang Chunyun argued.

"You'd better tell the truth. Now that everyone present has confessed, it's up to you. In fact, you can be convicted even if you tell the truth. I advise you to tell the truth and strive for leniency."