Chapter 148 News about the College Entrance Examination

What Xie Yun was thinking about was, getting into college? That's impossible. She was not a studious person in her previous life. She has so many children in this life and she still wants to go to college?

Is she that hard to think about? If it weren't for her current busy schedule, she wouldn't even want to work. She would just be a salted fish.

"My wife is going to college. Don't you regret not taking the exam?"

"I don't regret it. I know myself. I'm not the material for studying."

"That......"

"Okay, don't do that. I'm not interested in studying. If I'm allowed to do business in the future, I will do some business to make some money. I only like money and don't like studying."

Now Qin Minghao's heart was relieved, and he felt very good all of a sudden.

"Daughter-in-law, I will help you later."

"Quickly pull me down. Don't think I don't know that your position doesn't allow you to do business. Who are you trying to trick?"

Xie Yun rolled her eyes at Qin Minghao as she said that. Qin Minghao laughed when he saw his wife like that. She was so cute even when she was dumbfounded.

"Daughter-in-law, think about it, as long as I'm here you can tell me who dares to find trouble with you? In this case, your business will be smooth."

"You're right, otherwise the kid would make trouble no matter what you do."

Xie Yun thought the same thing, it would be okay if there was no connection between the business and the business.

Qin Minghao puffed up his chest proudly and raised his eyebrows at his wife.

"Daughter-in-law, look at your man, he's still quite handsome."

"Well, my man is the shyest."

Qin Minghao is so beautiful in his heart, and his wife says he is the coquettish one.

The two were sweet for a while and then went out. The seven children were used to their father clinging to their mother every day.

Since the announcement of the resumption of the college entrance examination, the whole country has been in a state of shock.

Everyone, including workers, cadres, troops, farmers, and students, was extremely excited.

The most excited ones are the educated youth, because this is their biggest opportunity.

All the books in the bookstore were sold out. Xie Yun had the foresight to buy books in advance and mail them to everyone she was close to.

My uncle's family didn't care whether they were old or not, they just mailed them. The brigade mailed two sets to her.

I told the brigade captain's wife to let the people in their brigade who want to take the college entrance examination learn from it.

The brigade captain's wife took out the package and talked to the brigade team members. The brigade captain's people were very grateful to Xie Yun.

After all, they really have no way to buy it. This is not something you can buy if you have money. The bookstores are all sold out and you have to wait, but the time for the college entrance examination will not wait for you.

If Xie Yun doesn't take the exam, her family will be the same as before, doing whatever she needs to do.

In some families, they dare not make a sound for fear of affecting the college entrance examination.