Chapter 74 On the Train 3

"If it works, let's do it. Let's make an agreement first. If it doesn't work, we can go our own way."

"When they got angry, they split up and ran away. They couldn't catch up after getting out of the train after dark."

"What about this child?"

The woman looked at the child and said, "No, I can just tie him to me."

"Okay, then when should we take action?"

"You have to wait for the train at [stop]."

"Get ready now"

Xie Yun and the others here are also always paying attention to the movement. When it starts to get dark, Xie Yun starts to feed the children.

After eating for a while, the children went to bed. This time, Xie Yun put the children inside by the window and took out the small earplugs she made for the children to wear. The sound frightened the child again.

They used the luggage bags they brought to build a line of defense outside. Xie Yun kicked Qin Minghao and the security guard out and sat down beside them.

When the guard wasn't paying attention, Xie Yun took out four mousetraps in the space and placed them around the outside of the luggage bag.

Qin Minghao looked at it without saying anything. At this time, the train was about to reach the next stop. The woman came over crying and said: "Comrade, do you have any antipyretic medicine? My son has a fever. If you have any medicine, can you sell it to me?" One piece, I'll give it to the child."

"No, you can ask someone else."

The lights were turned off in the carriage at night, and the light was extremely dark. The woman glanced inside and saw only the blurry child who should be inside by the window.

The woman turned around and walked back, found another person who was not sleeping, asked about it, and then returned.

"I took a look and saw that the child was on the lower bunk by the window."

"I'll do it when someone gets off the bus at the next stop." After waiting for a while, the woman came again with the child in her arms.

"Big sister, please do me a favor and give me a fever-reducing medicine."

The woman cried and grabbed Qin Minghao's sleeve, but Qin Minghao dodged. The woman grabbed the guard's sleeve again, and the guard also dodged.

At this time, two men also came over. The man said to the woman: "What are you talking about? Are you looking for medicine?"

"No, they didn't give it to me."

When a man gets up, he slaps the woman. What else can you do, you loser? The short man quickly comes to start the fight.

The three of them started to move their hands. Qin Minghao grabbed the man's hand and pushed it out.

The man took out a knife and stabbed Qin Minghao. Qin Minghao immediately lowered his knife.

The short man hurried in, and the guard grabbed him. At this time, Qin Minghao cut the man unconscious with one hand, and then punched the short man again.

When the short man was dizzy, he struck the knife again. The short man also fainted, and Qin Minghao grabbed the woman immediately.

The woman saw that both men were fainted, and for a moment she was afraid and plopped down on the ground, right next to the duffel bag.

"Ouch..."

The woman couldn't help but sit down on the mousetrap. She screamed in pain and stretched her hands on the ground to get up.

"Ouch..."

Unexpectedly, her hand was caught by the mousetrap. The woman stretched out her hand and saw that it was a mousetrap.

"Who the hell put the mousetrap here?"

"Ouch..."

There was another scream, and it turned out that the woman's other hand was also clamped.

The woman's tears were streaming down her face. She was in so much pain that she didn't dare to move now.

The guards and those who came after hearing the movement were stunned to see what kind of operation this was.

Xie Yun quickly went up and untied the child from the woman's chest. The child was still in the same condition. According to the novel, it should have been given medicine.

The guard also found someone to help the conductor and dragged the two fainted men with him.

After a while, the conductor came and saw that there were many people gathered here. When he entered, Qin Minghao asked how to get back.

Qin Minghao told him all about his love and pointed out everyone to him.

There was also the man's knife, and a knife was also found on the short man.

The conductor looked at the woman sitting on the ground crying, uh...

His face was covered with snot and tears, and he couldn't bear to look at it. His face was filled with disgust at just one glance.

The people brought by the conductor pulled the woman up. The woman looked disgusted, but there was nothing they could do. This was their job.

The boss took off the woman's mousetrap, and the woman moaned aroused again. The person accompanying him simply wrapped the woman's hand. As for the buttocks... who still remembers.

The train conductor took them all away and expressed his gratitude to Qin Minghao and the others.

I helped them catch a thief before, and now I helped catch a human trafficker and rescued a child.

Although the child is still unconscious, his life is not in danger. Fortunately, he encountered Qin Minghao and the others, otherwise he would not know where he would be sold.

After the conductor and the others left, everyone dispersed when they saw that the excitement was no longer there.

Xie Yun still watched as the child did not leave his seat. The guards cleaned up all the blood on the ground, and Qin Minghao put away the mouse traps and put them away.

After everything was done, Qin Minghao asked Xie Yun to sleep first while he and the guards watched.