Chapter 96 The eldest cousin is back

Near noon, the eldest cousin and his family came back. The eldest cousin and his sister-in-law had their child, a cute little boy.

The little guy has a tiger head and a tiger brain. He is not afraid when seeing so many people and keeps running here and there.

The eldest cousin was also very happy to see Xie Yun. The eldest cousin was a cheerful person and enjoyed chatting with Xie Yun.

At noon, everyone had a simple meal. When my uncle came back in the evening, my aunt cooked a few dishes and everyone had a lively meal together.

Seeing how happy everyone was, Xie Yun took out the wine she had bought first. When her uncle saw it, he laughed. His niece was the better one, and she also knew that you would buy him wine.

A bottle of wine was drunk by several men. After dinner, the eldest cousin's family went back to their room to stay. Xie Yun still lived in the same room as her aunt and grandmother.

Before going to bed, my aunt secretly told her cousin about her love for her nephew.

"You keep an eye on it tomorrow so they don't cause trouble again if they can't borrow the money."

"Okay, I'll keep an eye on it tomorrow."

The next morning, before dawn, my aunt got up and began to check the things to be used again.

After that, they started making breakfast, and Xie Yun and my eldest cousin also got up early to help.

Everyone ate breakfast in a hurry and began to prepare for the wedding. The bride's house was not far from here.

The second cousin was riding a bicycle and took his brothers to pick him up.

When we arrived at the place, the woman's house was ready. She made a bedding and a wardrobe for her daughter, and her eldest cousin bought her a sewing machine.

It seems that the daughter-in-law's family is also a doting girl. Nowadays, the bride's family usually has to keep the bride price when they get married.

There wasn't much money that could be taken away from her daughter, and the woman was also attracted to her second cousin at that time.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to let his daughter marry him and bring all the betrothal gifts with him.

During this period, my aunt's brother and sister's family also came, including my aunt's brother and nephew, as well as a man who looked quite honest and his young wife.

When several people came, they didn't mention borrowing money, but they didn't help either.

When the younger brother and sister saw melon seeds, they grabbed them and put them in their pockets.

After putting several handfuls in his pocket, he grabbed another handful and kneaded them in his hand.

No matter where I go, I won't stop talking.

My aunt and the others didn't say anything when they saw it. It's a big day today, as long as they don't be disrespectful to others.

But her son couldn't do it. His eyes froze when he saw Xie Yun.
When others saw Xie Yun's good looks, they would only glance at her furtively.

As he stared at her, his eyes really made you want to dig his eyes out.

Xie Yun hid behind her eldest cousin, and her eldest cousin also saw it, and his face turned dark at that time.

Then he pulled Xie Yun behind him and directed his murderous eyes at his younger brother.

The man couldn't see Xie Yun anymore, so he looked up to see who was blocking him.