Chapter 53 Discharged

The next morning, Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin came to the hospital early with their meals.

When Qin's mother saw that the food had been brought, she hurriedly got it for Xie Yun, but she couldn't be hungry.

Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin first asked how Xie Yun was doing, and then looked at their little great-grandson.

Here Xie Yun washed up and finished eating, then asked Qin Haohao to ask if he could be discharged from the hospital.

Qin Hao found a doctor. The doctor came to check and said there was nothing wrong, and then he went through the discharge procedures for them.

Xie Yun and the children were wrapped up tightly, and the family went home.

When Xie Yun arrived at home, she felt comfortable everywhere. The child was carried to Grandpa Qin's room. Grandpa Qin grinned as he looked at it.

No matter how you look at it, his little great-grandson looks good. Grandma Qin also embroidered the numbers on the quilt, 1, 2, 3, 4, so that you can know who is the eldest, which is the second, which is the third and which is the fourth.

In fact, you can still tell by looking at the children. The eldest child has a small birthmark on his shoulder that is the same shape as Qin Hao's. The second child also has one on his armpit, the third child has one on his waist, and the fourth child has one on the soles of his feet.

At a glance, everyone knows that he is Qin Hao's son. The birthmark has the same shape and color, but the position of the birthmark is different.

The four little faces don't look the same at all now, but you will be able to tell when they grow older.

Xie Yun now just wants to take good care of her body. Now that there are many people and children, she doesn't need to look after them.

Father Qin came here on his first day. When he came, he also bought a bunch of things, big and small bags, and the guard also had them in his hands.

When Xie Yun took a look, she wondered if the supply and marketing cooperative had been moved here. This was too much.

Now there are so many people in his house, more than ten people, and it is so lively for the first time.

After Qin's father arrived, the child's name was also put on the agenda. Father Qin took a piece of paper, Grandpa Qin also took a piece of paper, and they held a small meeting at home.

Finally, the nicknames were decided to be steamed buns, steamed buns, bean buns, and glutinous rice balls.

The famous boss Qin Xingrui, the second child Qin Xingchen, the third child Qin Xingyao, the fourth child Xie Ning.

When Xie Yun heard these four names, the corners of her eyes began to turn red. She did not expect that the Qin family would take the initiative to propose a child with her surname.

In this way, their Xie family also had a successor, and she was really touched.

"Thank you, parents, grandparents," Xie Yun thanked.

"Xiaoyun, you've just met someone else. You're the only one in your family, so you have to have an heir no matter what."

"Yes, you have given me so many great-grandchildren that I can wake up laughing even in my dreams at night."

Xie Yun also laughed when she listened to her grandma and the others. She now felt that she was particularly happy.

But the happiness lasted only three minutes, and the four songs started, and everyone got busy quickly. Grandpa, grandma, Qin, father, Qin, and mother, each of them, quickly changed the diapers and fed the baby.