Chapter 83 Action

After the man finished speaking, he ran forward and disappeared after a while.

Qin Zahao also led Xie Yun forward. Qin Zahao opened the way in front, Xie Yun followed behind, and Wu Jun walked at the end.

The three of them walked for more than an hour before they met the man from before again, followed by eight people.

The nine people looked at Qin Zahao and all yelled, and Qin Zahao nodded.

"You all go to the county. Wu Jun is also going to the county. You and the wild wolf are at the house at the foot of the mountain to meet you."

"It's the head"

After saying that, the ten people started to go to Yiyi, and Qin Zahao led Xie Yun to continue walking.

"Daughter-in-law, you don't have to be afraid. The insect repellent and snake medicine powder I put on you is particularly effective. We have also driven away large animals around here."

"I'm not afraid." In fact, Xie Yun was very scared. She had to hold on, but she couldn't hold Qin Zahao back.

Xie Yun already had an electric baton in her hand, and the two of them walked away for more than an hour before arriving in a valley.

The two of them observed the situation on a tree. There was a cave on the edge of the valley. There were four people outside the cave, all with guns in their hands.

I don't know how many people were in the cave. Qin Zahao looked at Xie Yun and said: "My wife, I will deal with those four people in a while, and then I will come to pick you up. You wait for me here. Although the cave is very big, there are no people inside." Probably not much."

"Okay, when will we do it?"

"I'm going to die now"

After Qin Zahao finished speaking, he got down from the tree and slowly touched the tree. Over there, Xie Yun could only see clearly that Qin Zahao had something in his mouth, and then those people fell down one after another.

Qin Hao checked the four people and then came to pick up Xie Yun.

Xie Yun's heart was beating fast. She knew that the current situation was life and death, but she had never seen anyone kill someone before.

She was so scared that her heart almost jumped out of her throat, and her palms were sweaty because of nervousness.

When passing those four people, Xie Yun didn't dare to look over.

Qin Hao also knew that Xie Yun was afraid, but it was unavoidable.

Qin Zahao hugged Xie Yun's waist and whispered comfortingly: "Don't be afraid, daughter-in-law, they are not good people, and they all deserve to die."

"I'm fine, I just don't dare to look."

"Daughter-in-law, look at me"

The two of them walked into the cave and saw a torch on the cave wall not far away.

The two of them walked carefully for more than ten meters before hearing voices. Xie Yun listened but didn't understand a word.

Turning her head to look at Qin Zahao, Qin Zahao made a false gesture towards her.

Qin Dahao walked towards the cave by himself and saw that there were two people inside. Two of them were talking, and the remaining four were sleeping. If they were close, they could hear snoring.

Qin Zahao put the two of them down as if they were outside, then got up and wiped the necks of the four sleeping people.

After they were done, they put all the people together and took their clothes and bedding to cover the body, so that the wife would not be frightened.

After everything was done, Xie Yun was brought in. When Xie Yun came in, she saw that there were many boxes and sacks in the cave, and she didn't know what they were.

Xie Yun looked at Qin Zahao, and Qin Zahao said that his wife was pretending.

Xie Yun collected all the things. Qin Zahao saw that everything was collected, so he stepped forward to the inner side of the cave.

After groping for a while on the cave wall, he found a bulge. He circled it three times to the left and pressed it again.

Then I heard a rumbling and crunching sound, and a hole appeared in the stone wall.

Qin Zahao led Xie Yun there. Xie Yun was also very curious as to why there was a secret room inside.

㳔I looked inside the hole and saw, Oh my God! There are all kinds of boxes inside, big and small.

There were also labels on it. Xie Yun looked at it and realized, well, she didn't recognize the word "㱕".

"Wife, please put them away"

Xie Yun started to put it away, and it took more than half an hour to finish it.

There are so many things here, it looks like the mountain is almost hollowed out.

Looking around, Qin Zahao picked up several password boxes and a safe somewhere.

"Daughter-in-law, put these away too"

"Is there anything else?"

"No, wife, let's go back."

"good"

The two of them got out of the cave and climbed up the mountain again. Qin Zahao squatted down.

"Daughter-in-law, come up here and I will carry you on my back."

"Can I still walk? You are carrying me on my back."

"Daughter-in-law, please come up. I will carry you and walk quickly. Their people will be here soon. If they find it, they will definitely chase them. You can't be in danger."

Xie Yun was not pretentious upon hearing this, and immediately climbed onto Qin Zahao's back, not forgetting to give herself some thick clothes and a helmet.

Otherwise, Ziyi would be whipped here and there by branches in the forest, which would hurt her to death. Even though she wore it herself, she didn't forget to put a safety helmet on Qin Zahao as well.

"I'm ready"

"Daughter-in-law, if you hold me back, I might be faster."

"It's okay, I've got it"

As soon as Qin Zahao heard what Xie Yun said, he started running in the forest. Xie Yun did not expect that Qin Zahao could run so fast with her on his back.

Fortunately, she was well prepared, and even though a branch hit her, it didn't hurt.

Qin Zahao carried Xie Yun on his back without stopping, and ran to the house down the mountain from where he came.

Xie Yun also really admired Qin Zahao's physical strength. If others had been exhausted long ago, Qin Zahao could still run to places in one go.