Chapter 149 Peng City

Xie Yun didn't care about others. She was holding a notebook and writing down what she could make money and sell in the novels of the era.

I also combined with the current prices to see if I can make money by then, and write down whatever comes to mind.

After I finished taking notes, I put the notebook away and started reading.

Everything went smoothly on the train, and when they arrived in Pengcheng, they directly found a guest house to stay.

The next morning Xie Yun saw two other people, one named Wang Fang and the other named Li Juan.

This time there was a woman, and it was convenient for a woman to accompany her. There were some things or places that men couldn't do, so Li Juan just happened to follow her.

Several people met and introduced each other. Since Wang Fang and Li Juan were locals, they should be there wherever they were. After Qin Minghao contacted them, the two of them conducted an investigation.

We went out together and came to the wholesale market. Seeing the various stalls there, Xie Yun started shopping.

Many people also noticed Xie Yun and the others. It was really that Xie Yun looked so good-looking.

Now there are three men following them. It seems that they are not easy to mess with.

Xie Yun looked at the stalls here and asked about the prices. She saw many clothes with good styles and fabric colors.

I talked about the price with them, wholesaled some clothes, and saw electronic products for sale. These must have come from there, the price was okay, and the best thing was that there was no need to pay, and the style was good.

Xie Yun stayed here for two days and wholesaled clothing and electronic products.

Although there were only two items, I couldn't handle the many styles and the quantity of each item was not too small. In the end, Xie Yun went to the station to check in the items.

Xie Yun also got along well with Li Juan and the others these two days. Xie Yun didn't buy much food in the car this time.

Nowadays, trains are not like before. Now as long as you have money, you can buy food on the dining car and just bring some snacks.

Xie Yun didn't forget to buy some local newspapers and read them to relieve her boredom in the car.

When we returned home, we still took the sleeper berth. Xie Yun read the newspaper when she had nothing to do, and the two of them also read together.

But they never thought that Xie Yun would be targeted just by getting on the train at the station.

When Xie Yun and the others were waiting for the bus at the station, there were several cars beside the station. In the car was a second-generation rich man from Hong Kong who came here to invest.

Ever since he saw Xie Yun at the station, his eyes had not left Xie Yun, and he even asked his subordinates to inquire about her.

Li Juan and the others were originally going to wait for the bus with Xie Yun at the station, but Xie Yun didn't let them get off the bus, so the Hong Kong son-in-law didn't notice Li Juan and the others.

Xie Yun and the others arrived on time, bought their tickets in advance, and got on the train as soon as it arrived.

The rich second generation's subordinates inquired for a long time, but did not get any useful information.

I only know that a few people took this train, and the rich second generation kept calling them trash.

He was attracted to a woman when he saw her for the first time in his life. Unexpectedly, as soon as he saw her, she got in a car and drove away, but these losers didn't find out anything about her.