Chapter 159 Warmth

Wen Xin didn't come out until her mother came home in the evening. She didn't eat at noon and ate cakes by herself in the house.

She was also afraid that if she came out, her grandfather would arrest her and apologize, which would make her lose face.

In fact, she doesn't feel much pain anymore. She is just waiting for her mother to come back and make decisions for her. Her mother loves her the most.

At night, when she heard her mother coming back, she quickly opened the door and ran out. She hugged her mother and started crying.

As soon as her mother entered the house to put down her things, her precious daughter rushed out and hugged her. Before she could say anything, her precious daughter started crying. This made her feel very distressed.

"Hey, mom, what's wrong with me? Why are you crying? Come and see, mom, who bullied me for being so good?"

As she spoke, Mother Wen sat down with her daughter in her arms, and wiped her tears with a handkerchief.

Wen Xin cried for a while before complaining to her mother. Of course, she couldn't say that Minister Qin kicked her, as she was afraid that her mother would go to someone else to settle the score and affect her image.

"I don't know who kicked me. My stomach still hurts now, and they didn't help me. Grandpa even told me to go and apologize. My mother asked me to apologize for the violence even though I was so miserable. "

As soon as Mother Wen heard that her precious daughter had been kicked and wanted to apologize, she immediately became angry.

"Well, let's not go. If we don't go, we will find the person who kicked him and bring him to justice."

"Mom, I didn't even see who was kicking me. I couldn't find anyone."

"Then we can't just let it go. Darling, tell me which unit you go to and I'll go find them."

"××××××unit"

"Where?" Mother Wen asked again without hearing clearly.

"××××××unit"

This time Wen Ma heard it clearly, and her heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"Good boy, you said we can't enter this unit, and who is that person you saw?"

"It's Minister Qin"

"Is it the one from the Qin family?"

"Well, that's him."

"Hey, tell me honestly, did you stand in front of him, or were you too close?"

"Mom, why do you ask that?"

"Because if you are the grandson of the old Qin family, everyone who knows you will know that as long as a woman is too close to him, he will definitely kick her away."

"Mom, what's going on? Why don't I know you?"

"I also heard from others that the grandson of the Qin family has had this problem since they got married."

"After you got married?"

"I heard it happens after marriage."

"Is it his wife's fault?"

"I don't know. If he was the one who kicked you, it can only be said that you were too close to him. But you were going for an interview, so you shouldn't be too close to him, right?"

"Oh my god, I don't even know why I got kicked."

While the two were talking, they saw Mr. Wen coming downstairs. Mr. Wen looked at them and didn't have a good expression.