Chapter 106 Seduction

"Daughter, let's find someone else. This person is difficult to deal with. If I can't deal with your father, I'll have to deal with myself."

"Dad, is she so powerful? You can't even touch her?" Feng Juan didn't believe it.

"Well, her husband is the factory director. We can't touch this factory director. He has a background in Kyoto."

"Are you the director of our factory?"

"They are from your factory. If you see them in the future, don't mess with them."

"But I don't want to see her." Feng Juan pouted again.

"It's okay, dad will transfer you to the purchasing department as soon as possible, be good," Feng Juan's father coaxed his daughter.

"Well, Dad, you have to hurry up."

When she went to work on the first morning, Feng Juan was angry when she saw Xie Yun and didn't dare to do anything.

Qin Minghao came to take Xie Yun home when he got off work at noon. Feng Juan looked at Qin Minghao and thought that this was their factory director.

He looks good, but he and Xie Yun's family are not so good.

Suddenly her eyes rolled. If she could snatch the factory director over, Xie Yun would be so angry.

Hahahahaha, just thinking about it makes me happy. Besides, given Qin Minghao's family conditions, as long as she can get him, everything will be hers from now on.

She laughed when she thought about it. She couldn't believe that she was so good-looking. Her father was still Ren, so why wasn't he much better than that Xie Yun?

Besides, there is no man who doesn't cheat. As long as he touches her, she can marry him. Feng Juan started to make preparations thinking about this.

On the first day, Feng Juan dressed herself up beautifully and went to work.

When he arrived at the office, he first looked around with his nostrils turned upward, and finally glanced at Xie Yun, rolled his eyes and snorted before returning to his seat.

I thought to myself that I would let you suffer for two more days, and then just cry.

Because Feng Juan kept her nostrils in the air every day and refused to talk to anyone or go to work, and her colleagues ignored her.

Even Ren didn't arrange any work for her. Ren knew her father, and everyone had to be careful in this day and age.

Ren finally got promoted, so he didn't care about her. Anyway, if she didn't do the job, someone else would do it.

When it was almost noon, Feng Juan went out and waited on the way Qin Minghao was coming.

Qin Minghao went out on time to pick up Xie Yun after get off work. When he and Wu Jun walked to the corridor, they saw a woman dressed with a palette standing there

It was really annoying at first glance, but it had nothing to do with him. He still had to hurry up and pick up his wife.

When Feng Juan arrived, Feng Juan saw Qin Minghao coming, smoothed her hair with her hands, and gave Qin Minghao a wink.

Qin Minghao didn't even see it, he just walked over.

Feng Juan stomped her feet angrily. Is this idiot blind? Didn't he see such a beautiful woman like her here?

Qin Minghao received Xie Yun and took Xie Yun home for lunch.

After dinner, the two of them took a nap closely, then got up and took Xie Yun to work.