Chapter 161 The Wen Family

The guard called Wu Jun, and Wu Jun went to ask Qin Minghao.

"Boss, the Wen family is here, do you want to see them?"

"No time"

When Wu Jun went out, he called the guards and told them that he was missing.

Wen's father and Wen's mother were also very anxious. Wen's mother said to the guard: "Comrade, can you please help us to ask again? We won't waste much time."

"You'd better wait for now and come back when our leader is free."

The two of them stood outside for a while. No matter how Wen Ma discussed it with the guard, the guard didn't agree.

In the end, the two of them had no choice but to go home first. When they arrived at home, Mr. Wen saw their looks and knew that there was no result.

Father Wen started calling people to smooth things over. When others heard what they said in response, they started to shirk the situation.

Mother Wen took the prepared meal to the Public Security Bureau, wanting to see her daughter.

When we arrived at the police station, we talked to the police comrades for a long time, but they only agreed to bring her food in, but she still couldn't see her.

Mother Wen had no choice but to give the food to the police comrades and go home.

When I got home, I saw Father Wen sitting there with a sad face.

"how's it going?"

"Oh, there's nothing we can do."

"Then my darling will have to suffer in there, huh huh huh."

"You know how to cry if you cry. What's the point of crying? If you teach her well, will she grow crooked?"

"Now you're starting to blame me again. Didn't you get used to it at the beginning? It seemed like I was the only one who got used to it."

"Now I can't even see anyone, what can I do?"

"How about we go to his house?"

"What are you thinking? You think you can enter the compound they live in if you want."

"What should we do? Can Dad help us think of a solution?" Mother Wen asked Dad Wen while crying.

"When I ask Dad, you wait here first."

After Father Wen finished speaking, he walked upstairs. When he came to the study, he raised his hand and knocked on the door.

"Dong dong dong"

"Come in"

"dad"

Mr. Wen looked at Father Wen and knew in his heart that there was no progress.

"Dad, can you help me ask? We went to apologize, but we couldn't even see anyone."

"well......"

"I asked someone to ask you two, but they didn't take her as a reply at all. Wen Wenxin was the one who tried to irritate her again and again. She was disgusted to death by Wen Wenxin. I don't know how you taught her. Daughter."

"ah?"

Father Wen was also confused. How could this be so disgusting?

"Wen Xin was recruited after she was caught by someone. She wanted to seduce her so that she could become a stepmother after they divorced. You said this is really shameless. Our Wen family has lost all face."

"How come?"

Father Wen was also shocked. He never thought that Wen Xin would have such thoughts.

"How could it be? I don't know how you two taught her. I don't have the nerve to fish people out for you, so just let her stay inside."