Episode 13

"Miss, can such a beautiful phoenix crown not sink? Look at it, it is full of gems and pearls, and they are all big.

If someone else were to make a phoenix crown, they wouldn't be so willing to do it. "

"That's right, Miss's phoenix crown is more valuable and beautiful than the Crown Princess's."

"Your Majesty is so mean to you."

Xie Yun also knew that this phoenix crown was precious, even if it was heavy, it was really heavy. Just for a moment, her neck felt tired. If she had to wear it for a whole day on her wedding day, she shuddered just thinking about it.

The most important thing now is to change them quickly and wear them for a while.

"It's better to do it quickly, or I will do it myself?"

When the three maids heard that the young lady wanted to do it themselves, they stopped persuading them and quickly changed their clothes and hair style.

The moment the phoenix crown was taken off, Xie Yun felt that she was finally alive again.

After putting away the wedding dress and phoenix crown that she had changed into, Xie Yun began to study how to put the dowry again.

After dinner in the evening, Xie Yun walked around the house a few times and treated it as digestion.

Qin Minghao came again in the evening, held his wife in his arms and kissed her twice.

"Have you tried on my daughter-in-law's phoenix crown and wedding dress? How do you like it? Do you like it?"

"I like it, but the phoenix crown is a bit too expensive."

"Let's just get married. I just want to give you all my money."

"This is great, I like it."

"By the way, look at this list. It's my plan for how to put the dowry."

"Daughter-in-law, I don't want to watch anymore. You can do whatever you want. We can't light the lamp now, so let's go to bed first."

"Let's talk about it first. I'm too young now. You can't touch me."

"Don't worry, daughter-in-law, I will wait for you to grow up."

Xie Yun feels that she is really young now. Although people in this dynasty can get married and have children at this age, Xie Yun still wants to have children two years later.

The next day, Xie Yun continued to make the list. After another two days of busy work, Xie Yun finished the arrangement.

Looking at the list, I saw that one hundred and ninety-four bags were already filled.

There are still two pieces left, so she can keep them for makeup. She had already put the gold ingot and silver ingot into the space. If she took them out, she still wouldn't be able to put them down.

Two days later, all the boxes for making food were delivered, and Xie Yun began to direct people to pack them in.

Follow the orders one by one. If you encounter problems with the size, Xie Yun will make adjustments again.

In fact, this work is usually done by the mistress at home. But Xie Yun thought about the Duke's wife, so she might as well forget it and work harder on her own.

During this period, the Duke of Guo came to visit again. When he saw Xie Yun's dowry box, he felt that his daughter was smarter.

As for whether the emperor would have any objections, he didn't need to think twice to know that the emperor would not have any objections. Once he married, he would be a member of the royal family. There was no way the emperor would think his son had too much stuff.

"Yun Yatou, you have to be careful yourself."

"It's my dear. In fact, I have put away the banknotes and some gold and silver. These are my back-ups."

When the Duke of Guo saw his daughter like this, he felt that his daughter was smart and would live a good life in the future.

On the first night of the wedding, Xie Yun's uncle's family came. They came to see Xie Yun, chatted for a while, gave her all the makeup and went to the guest room.

All the relatives at home also came over to add makeup, but Aunt Liu couldn't come, and Xie Minghui could come but didn't.

Mrs. Sanfang felt that her face was ugly. Originally, Xie Yun was in her prime now, and she was already a princess. It was too late, and she had offended someone.

The old lady also gave her a lot of money and gave her a village and two shops.

The uncle's family gave two Zhuangzi and 10,000 taels of silver notes. Xie Yun put the silver notes in the space. After everyone left, she put the extras in the dowry box.

Qin Minghao didn't come tonight. He rechecked all the things and arrangements in the palace.

He was so excited that he couldn't sleep at night, so he started dressing up before dawn the next morning.

Qin Minghao was awake on this side, but Xie Yun was awake on the other side.

She didn't expect to get up so early to get married in ancient times. She was sleeping soundly when she got up and started taking a bath, changing clothes, and putting on makeup.

This set took her a long time, but Xie Yun is also very good.

She slept again while combing her hair and putting on makeup. Others needed to make noodles, which still hurt a bit.

However, Xie Yun's face was nourished by the hot springs in the space. Her skin was really rough, so she skipped this step

It was the cosmetics she smuggled out and put in the box. After applying the makeup, everyone in the room was shocked. It was so beautiful.

Xie Yun's hijab is not covered now. After all, she is still looking for it. She will wait until the groom comes to cover it again.