Chapter 50 Pregnant

In the evening, he and Qin Minghao went home together. After dinner, Qin Minghao said that he wanted to go to space to soak in hot springs. Xie Yun also missed him, so they went to space together.

The two of them were arguing in the space until late at night. Qin Minghao cooked the meal in the morning, while Xie Yun was too tired to get up at night.

Qin Minghao dressed Xie Yun, carried her out to wash up, and carried her to eat. Xie Yun felt as if she had no legs.

After dinner, Qin Minghao cleaned up and took Xie Yun to work. The two of them lived like this without shame for a month. During this period, they also mailed a lot of local goods to Qin's mother, Grandma Qin, and the army aunt.

Xie Yun wanted to eat fish that day, so she took out a fish weighing more than seven pounds from the space and made boiled fish, braised fish, fried fish cubes and pickled fish. After cooking, have dinner with Qin Minghao.

Xie Yun ate a bowl and a half of rice this time and a lot of vegetables. Seeing Xie Yun eating so much, Qin Minghao was afraid that she would accumulate food, so he took her out to eat.

As I walked on the road, I looked around at the neighbors. I first saw the old lady I saw last time. The old lady saw them and said hello to them.

When the two of them came back from a walk, they saw a woman playing with a child of about 4 years old at the door of Ren's house.

When she saw Xie Yun and the others coming back, she greeted them. Xie Yun smiled and said hello and then went home. At about seven o'clock in the evening, Xie Yun became very sleepy.

Qin Minghao thought that Xie Yun was tired. In fact, Xie Yun had some guesses in her heart. She didn't come this month, but the time was still short, so she didn't tell Qin Minghao because she was afraid that the test would not come out.

But now Xie Yun either wants to eat this or that every day. This means that she has space, and there is everything in the space. Another person would not be able to eat it, let alone cannot afford it.

She was also very sleepy and wanted to sleep all the time. It seemed like she couldn't wake up every day. Qin Minghao didn't dare to pester her anymore because he was afraid that she wouldn't be able to sleep well.

Another month later, when the two of them were riding to work, Xie Yun said to Qin Minghao: "Let's go out at noon."

"Where to go?"

"I have to do a check-up on my last trip to the hospital."

As soon as Qin Minghao heard the sudden brake, he got out of the car and asked Yu quickly: "What's wrong? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

As he spoke, he looked at Xie Yun from head to toe. Seeing his nervous look, Xie Yun said, "It's nothing, just a normal inspection."

Qin Minghao was worried and said, "Go now"

After saying that, he turned the car around and headed towards the hospital. Xie Yun quickly said: "There is no need to go now, just go during the lunch break."

Qin Minghao didn't listen to Xie Yun, so he went to the hospital, rode all the way to the hospital, locked the car and quickly went in with Xie Yun. When registering, I looked at Xie Yun and said, "Which subject should I study?"

Xie Yun said: "Gynecology"

Qin Minghao quickly registered and went upstairs with Xie Yun.

When Xie Yun checked, the doctor said: "Congratulations, you are pregnant, almost two months old."

Xie Yun had already thought about it in her mind, so she was still calm, but Qin Minghao was stunned and asked the doctor again.

The doctor definitely told him that his wife was pregnant. Qin Minghao was so excited that he hugged Xie Yun and kissed him several times. He was so happy. I turned around and asked the doctor what I could and could not do, what I could and could not eat.

Seeing that he asked such detailed questions, the doctor patiently explained everything to him. Qin Minghao was afraid that he would not be able to remember it, so he borrowed paper and pen from the doctor to write it down.

After the two of them left the hospital, Qin Minghao said, "Daughter-in-law, are you feeling uncomfortable? Do you have any reaction? Are you tired? Otherwise, please stop going to work."

No, I didn't react at all. I won't delay going to work."

"Hey, I'm going to work in the workplace. I'm not tired from this job. I'm already late for work now."

Qin Minghao had no choice but to take Xie Yun to work. By the time they arrived at the unit, they were already late, but no one said anything.

When Xie Yunqi came to the office, Liu Xuemei and the others didn't say anything. Nowadays, when they don't need to go out for shopping, they are just idle every day.

Xie Yun sighed and continued to knit sweaters and listen to the gossip. After Qin Minghao arrived at the office, he called Qin's mother. Qin's mother was very happy when she heard that Xie Yun was pregnant.

She just said that as soon as she got married, her grandson would be here soon, wasn't it already coming?

After Qin's mother hung up the phone, she started thinking about what she wanted to buy and mail it to Xie Yun.

Qin Minghao called Grandpa Qin again and told Xie Yun that she was pregnant. Grandpa Qin was also happy. He told Grandma Qin. Grandma Qin was also happy when she heard it and started preparing things for Xie Yun

Xie Yun didn't know that Qin Minghao had already told her everything. Qin Minghao wouldn't let Xie Yun cook or do anything when they went home at noon, and was rushing to do everything.

Xie Yun said helplessly: "You don't have to do this. Look at how many people are still working after eight or nine months. Where am I?"

"I don't care about others, this is what my wife has to do."

"But pregnant women also need to exercise. They can't just eat and not move."

"No, let's go for a walk after you finish eating."

Come on, she won't argue anymore, just wait until the child is born.

From then on, Xie Yun began to live a life of raising pigs. When I get up every day, I eat, go to work, eat, take a lunch break, go to work, eat, take a walk, and sleep.

Qin Minghao started to get busy, working non-stop every day and still feeling energetic

Xie Yun also really admires him. If he had done it himself, he would definitely not be able to hold on.

It has been a long time since Qin Minghao took a hot spring bath with Xie Yun. Xie Yun now feels that Qin Minghao is more handsome than before, even his skin has changed.

Qin Minghao also discovered it, and after asking Xie Yun, he found out that soaking in hot springs has this effect.

After three months, Xie Yun's belly began to show her pregnancy. Xie Yun felt that it was a little early to show her pregnancy.

Another month later, Xie Yun's belly was much larger than that of pregnant women at the same stage. Xie Yun decided to go to the hospital for a checkup. She suspected that they were twins.

When I got to the hospital, it was still the same doctor who checked me. After the doctor checked me, he asked an old doctor to take a pulse.

Qin Minghao was shocked when he saw that an old doctor had been consulted. After the old doctor took the pulse and gave the same answer as the doctor, Xie Yun was pregnant with multiple fetuses. If possible, it would be better to go to the hospital when she was born to be safe.

Qin Minghao became nervous when he heard this. When other people give birth to a child, they say they have been trapped in a ghost gate. This wife has multiple births. Doesn't this mean that the danger is greater?

But it's too late now. You can only pay more attention to yourself, but you can't tell your wife, otherwise she will be scared.

If it doesn't work, ask Qin's mother to come over and take care of Xie Yun. A daughter-in-law is the most important thing.

Xie Yun felt relieved after knowing that she had multiple pregnancies. She said, "Why is my belly so big? It's only been a few months."

There was nothing wrong with Xie Yun, but Qin Minghao was even more nervous.