Chapter 19 Opening

After dinner, Qin Minghao started to put away the dishes and wash the dishes. Xie Yun didn't fight with him. After going out, he went to the cellar and came out with some fruits in his hand.

They were all available in season. He went to the kitchen to wash them. Eat fruit after cooking. As soon as she arrived in the kitchen, she heard a knock on the door. Xie Yun put down the fruit and opened the door. She saw it was Aunt Yang. Now Xie Yun is a little afraid of meeting Aunt Yang. Every time she sees Aunt Yang, Aunt Yang wants to introduce a partner to her. She has never found that Aunt Yang has this attribute before.

Xie Yun said with a smile: "Aunt Yang is here, come in quickly." When Aunt Yang comes, she usually doesn't rush to eat. She knows that Xie Yun sometimes has lunch at noon, but the villagers only eat two meals when the farming is busy. Rice.

Xie Yun asked: "Aunt Yang, why are you here?"

"Hey, isn't Mrs. Wang's wife coming to see me again? His son is here, saying that he wants to meet you. I didn't get along last time, so now she's coming to me again. I Thinking that the conditions in Dazhu were really good, I came again, and it was a pity that I missed it." Aunt Yang said.

Before Xie Yun said anything, Qin Minghao couldn't wash the dishes in the kitchen anymore and hurriedly walked out. Aunt Yang was stunned when she saw Qin Minghao. Isn't this a distant relative of Xie Yun?

Qin Minghao said: "Aunt Yang, go and marry Mr. Wang's wife. Xie Yun is my partner now."

Aunt Yang opened her mouth wide, "Aren't you a distant relative of Xie Yatou?"

Xie Yun said with a smile: "Aunt Yang, I used to say that I was a distant relative because I was afraid that they would make irresponsible remarks. In fact, he is my father and the old leader asked him to visit me. We only established our relationship today."

Upon hearing this, Aunt Yang nodded and said, "The young man is quite cool, and he is also an officer. Then I'll go find Mr. Wang's wife." After saying that, Aunt Yang left. Xie Yun shouted, "Aunt Yang, come and play if you have nothing to do."

"Okay, got it"

After Aunt Yang left, Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao and wanted to laugh, but Qin Minghao thought of confessing his love first. Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and said, "I'll go on and wash the dishes." After that, he went into the kitchen.

Xie Yun also followed into the kitchen and washed the fruits. After Qin Minghao finished washing the bowl, Xie Yun also picked up the fruits. After the two of them finished eating the fruits, they chatted for a while. Qin Minghao was leaving and had to take a car in the afternoon. He's leaving. Xie Yun brought Qin Minghao some mushroom meat sauce she made for him to take with him to eat, and Qin Minghao left in one step.

Xie Yun then cleaned up the house and washed clothes.

Qin Minghao was in a special mood all the way. On the way from the army to the office, his soldiers only saw him carrying something. He was in a good mood. He didn't know what he was carrying and didn't dare to ask. When I got to the office, I put the sauce on the cabinet and started writing a love report.

After I finished writing it, I checked that it was OK and handed it in. Political Commissar Feng Xin was still surprised when he heard his love report. Qin Minghao was already 25 and considered a big problem in the army. Why did others say he had an introduction? He still looked at it, but he didn't even read it when he went to Fujian, and he didn't participate in the party. Said it was delaying his training. I really don't know who is so capable of taking him in.

After Qin Minghao handed in the report, he went to collect his money and tickets, planning to take them to Xie Yun when he was on vacation again.

Xie Yun met Dazhu again on her first day at work. Dazhu looked at Xie Yun as if Xie Yun had done something to apologize to him. There is something wrong with this person, or he escaped from a mental hospital.

Dazhu came to Xie Yun and said to Xie Yun: "You said you have a partner, are you making excuses?"

Xie Yun was stunned, "Who are you?" Who was this person and she didn't know him.

Dazhu was stunned for a moment when he heard this, "You don't know me?"

"Don't know"

"I am Wang Dazhu." After Dazhu said this, he looked at Xie Yun. Xie Yun heard that he was Dazhu of the Wang Laowu family.

"I don't know you. Get out of the way. You're delaying my work." Xie Yun looked at him and said. After that, he went to another place to cut pig grass. As soon as Dazhu heard this, he wanted to follow. At this time, Wang Laowu's daughter-in-law called Dazhu and said, Dazhu walked by. Wang Laowu's daughter-in-law said to Dazhu: "Dazhu, Xie Zhiqing has something to say to you." No, we don't want her anymore. Mom will find you someone better than her."

When Dazhu heard this, he stopped and said, "Mom, I like her, and I want her to be my wife."

"Dazhu, listen to mom, we don't want her. Mom thinks that Wang Qing is good. The family has money and ability. If you marry her, you will definitely rise quickly." Wang Laowu's daughter-in-law persuaded Wang Dazhu earnestly.

"But Wang Qing is not as good-looking as Xie Zhiqing, and he is not as rich as Xie Zhiqing. Now who doesn't know that Wang Qing and Widow Chen's son are unclear, and I don't want this." Wang Dazhu said with a look of disgust.

When Wang Laowu's wife heard about it, she said, "Mom, let me show you other people."

Wang Dazhu said, "I just like Xie Zhiqing"

Wang Laowu's daughter-in-law became anxious when she heard this: "She doesn't agree. Besides, she also has a partner, and he is not easy to mess with. If we don't get it, we will be in trouble. Anyway, I am determined not to do it." meaning."

Wang Dazhu was shaken by what his mother said, and he couldn't bear to part with Xie Yun's beautiful little girl, so he hesitated. When Wang Laowu's wife saw that he was hesitating, she pulled him home and enlightened him as she walked. She didn't want her outstanding son to make mistakes because of Xie Yun. What good girls don't have is that her son has to work. There's nothing wrong with looks, but you can't hang yourself on that tree.

After cutting pigweed today, Xie Yun went up the mountain as usual, picked a basketful of mushrooms, and threw some into the space. Xie Yun was still thinking that she had never seen what ginseng looked like after so many visits to the mountains. She didn't recognize Polygonum multiflorum, but she knew ginseng, but she just didn't look for it. When I have time to prepare myself someday, I will go for a walk into the mountains. I hope I can see some good things.

Qin Zahao here did not wait for his vacation. When he came to go on a mission, Qin Zahao wrote a registered letter with the money and tickets to Xie Yun and mailed them.

The day Xie Yun received the letter, she was still wondering who had written it. When she saw that the address was Qin Hao's, she knew that he might be on a mission. When she went back to the room, she opened the letter and wrote about her longing for her.

He wrote back to him and said that he brought her money and tickets in the letter so that she could buy whatever she liked. He had earned enough to spend. Xie Yun collected his letter and money after reading it. We broke up later. On the second day of rest, everyone got on the bus early to go to town.

Xie Yun also packed up the bags she was carrying on her back and walked to the entrance of the village. Usually when everyone is resting, tractors and oxcarts will be in the village. Those who come early will sit down. Tractors, the tractors that come late will be used as bullock carts if there is no space.

Xie Yun's tractor still had space, and Aunt Yang, the captain's wife, and Jianguo's sister-in-law were all on it. Seeing Xie Yun coming, he called her, "Xie girl, come quickly, there is still room here."

"Hey, here we come." Xie Yun didn't delay, climbed up directly, and fucked each one. Xie Yun has a good attitude, is polite, and does not look down on the country people. When there is a problem, Xie Yun will help if she can, so the people in the village have a good impression of her.