Chapter 43 Human Traffickers

"If I don't give my property to my wife, I will give it to someone else. From now on, you will be in charge of our family." Qin Minghao quickly expressed his position.

Xie Yun glanced at him with a smile, then reached out to open the box. There were two bankbooks and several house deeds inside. When she opened the passbooks, she saw one was 25,000 㱕 and the other was 5,000 㱕. Two of the house deeds were for Shanghai 㱕. Two are from Kyoto.

Xie Yun saw so much money and house deeds and said, "Why so much?"

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and said, "This is the salary and bonus I saved over the years as a soldier. This is the salary and bonus from my other job. From now on, I will give all my salary and bonus to you."

Xie Yun looked at him doubtfully, and Qin Minghao said: "I am the director of the factory on the surface, and the special department of the country secretly. This is a secret that cannot be told."

Xie Yun understood as soon as she heard this, it was a matter of light and darkness.

"Then I'll keep it. You don't have any small treasury, do you?" Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao with a smile.

Qin Minghao quickly raised three fingers and swore: "Without a wife, I just handed over these, and I still have 15 yuan in my pocket."

After saying that, he quickly took an envelope and gave it to Xie Yun, "These are all the tickets in our family, and I'll give them to you now."

Xie Yun looked at the envelope in her hand, opened it, took out all the tickets and looked at them. They were quite complete, so they would be enough for a while.

"Come on, you performed well." He said, hooking Qin Minghao's neck, raising his head and kissing Qin Minghao's mouth.

"Keep it up"

Qin Minghao quickly put his arms around Xie Yun's waist and kissed Xie Yun on the mouth. He threw the money and tickets aside and didn't care about it. This process continued until midnight.

Qin Minghao got up and wiped Xie Yun, then hugged his wife and fell asleep again.

When Xie Yun got up the next day, Qin Minghao had already left. After Xie Yun washed herself, she went to the kitchen. When she saw the hot breakfast for her in the pot, she took it out, finished eating, cleaned up, and then entered the space.

Qin Minghao was with her this time, and she had no time to enter the space. Now that she entered the space, she began to put away mature grains, fruits, poultry, fish, shrimps and crabs.

After everything was done, I left the space and looked at the time. It was time to make lunch. I was going to make spicy hotpot at noon.

When Qin Minghao came back, he could smell the fragrance from afar and wondered who made such delicious food.

There was also someone walking home next to me. He also smelled the fragrance. He sniffed and said, "Whose family makes this? Why is it so fragrant?"

"I don't know who it is from, but it smells so good."

"It's so fragrant, I'm almost drooling just smelling it."

"I don't know who has such a good taste."

Qin Minghao also thought that it was quite a blessing. I walked quickly back home. The closer I got to the house, the stronger the fragrance became. I thought it couldn't be my wife who did it.

I opened the door, entered the courtyard, washed my hands, and entered the kitchen to see that it was indeed my home.

"Why does my wife make it so delicious?"