Chapter 120 Pregnancy

"Daughter-in-law, let's go to bed"

Qin Minghao hugged his wife and lay on the bed, looking at her.

He felt that the most correct thing he had done in his life was to confess to Xie Yun.

The luckiest thing is that I married Xie Yun, and the happiest thing is that I can live with my wife for the rest of my life.

They already have four sons, and now their daughter-in-law also has a daughter.

When the time comes, he will be envied by his friends and colleagues, and he feels that there is no one happier than him in the world.

Although Xie Yun is pregnant, she feels that it is nothing. She needs to pay attention to what she needs to pay attention to, supplement what she needs to take, and exercise what she needs to exercise.

She just doesn't know if this baby is a girl, and there are no such advanced examination equipment now. Even if she has one, she has no intention of doing so. She likes girls and boys alike.

When he got up on the morning of the first day, Qin Minghao started to make nutritious meals for Xie Yun.

When Xie Yun was pregnant for the first time, he consulted with the doctor and heard from his mother and grandma, so Qin Minghao is now also a skilled worker.

After sending Xie Yun to the office, Qin Minghao also went to the factory director's office.

Wu Jun saw Qin Minghao coming with a smile on his face. What was so happy about this? My head is in such a bad mood.

Hello? Who is this?"

"Mom, it's me"

"Minghao, what's wrong? Why did you call me?"

"Mom, let me tell you something."

"What's up?"

"Xie Yun is pregnant"

"What? Pregnant?"

"Yes, I'm pregnant. It's confirmed. You are going to have a granddaughter."

"It's really too bad. You have to take care of Xiaoyun. If you need anything, just tell mom and she will mail it to you."

"No, Mom, we don't need anything here. I won't tell you anymore. I'll call my grandma and tell her."

"Okay, go quickly, I'll tell your dad."

"Okay, Mom, you should also pay attention to your health and don't tire yourself out."

"I know, hang up."

"Well, bye Mom."

Qin Minghao hung up the phone and called his grandma again.

"Hello?"

"Grandma, how are you doing lately? Are you still in good health?"

"Minghao! I'm fine and in good health. How are you and your wife? How are you and your wife? How about the four little guys? Are you making a fuss?"

"We are all very kind. You and my grandpa have to protect your own health at home. If you want to eat anything, just tell me and I will mail it to you."

"Okay, we have everything here, don't you worry about us."

"Grandma, there is one more thing I want to tell you."

"What's wrong?"

"My wife is pregnant, and you may have a great-granddaughter."

"Really? Xiaoyun is pregnant?"