Chapter 66 Party

"My daughter-in-law, Lao Yuan, said no, that means he is ready to sleep. There is nothing we can do." Qin Minghao also told Xie Yun.

Xie Yun also smiled and said, "Hey, if there's anything I can do about Brother Yuan, just tell me."

"Don't worry, sister-in-law, if I need you to take action, I will definitely tell you."

While the three of them were talking, they heard someone coming in from outside. As they came in, they shouted: "Lao Yuan, I'm here, come out and take it."

After hearing the sound, the three of them walked out together and saw a man riding a bicycle in the yard. There were two cloth bags hanging on the handlebars and a little girl sitting on the back seat.

When the man saw Qin Minghao and Xie Yun coming out together, he smiled and said to Qin Minghao, "Old Qin, you are here so early."

Lao Yuan went up and took down the bag for him, while Xie Yun went to hold the little girl down.

Qin Minghao also replied: "I have nothing to do at home, so I came here."

The man looked at Xie Yun and said, "Is this my sister-in-law of yours? She's really pretty."

Qin Minghao said proudly: "This is my daughter-in-law Xie Yun, her name is Di Ming, and this is his little girl named Xuanxuan."

Di Ming quickly said: "Sister-in-law Tuo"

Xie Yun also smiled and replied: "You?"

Lao Yuan said: "Come into the house quickly, don't let the child get cold."

After the five people entered the house, the men chatted, and Xie Yun coaxed Xiao Xuanxuan to play.

Qin Minghao was chatting with them while looking at Xie Yun. The other two looked at each other with Qin Minghao in their eyes.

Judging from his attitude towards Xie Yun, Xie Yun will definitely eat him up.

Xie Yun also likes the child Xuanxuan very much. Xuanxuan is also very cute, well-behaved, soft and waxy.

Xie Yun felt her heart melt when she saw her. Although the four little guys in her family were also very cute, they were still different from the little girls.

Qin Minghao saw that Xie Yun liked Xuanxuan so much, and thought to himself that they would have to have a daughter. Everyone said that the daughter was a little cotton-padded jacket. He would try hard to have a daughter as soon as possible when he returned home.

Xie Yun still doesn't know that she is a bitch, but she has found a very weak excuse for herself to cause trouble.

Xie Yun was talking to the little girl attentively.

"What's your name, kid?"

"My beautiful sister, my name is Xuanxuan"

"Xuanxuan wants to call me aunt"

"But you are a beautiful sister."

"I am aunt, come to Xuanxuan to eat sweets."

"Thank you beautiful sister"

Tuoba, beautiful sister, just beautiful sister. Called like this, I feel young.

At this time, two more people came outside, one named Wang Shengli and his wife named Wang Chunqin, both of whom were named Wang.

Wang Shengli is average-looking, and his wife can be considered a middle-to-upper-class beauty.

As soon as the two came in, everyone introduced each other. Unexpectedly, Wang Chunchen's face became a little sad when he saw that Xie Yun was prettier than her and wore better clothes than her.

After Xie Yun greeted them, she saw Wang Chunqin's expression and didn't want to pay attention to her, so she started to coax Xuanxuan to play again. Xuanxuan also liked Xie Yun and stopped sitting in Xie Yun's arms.

Wang Chunchen became even more indifferent when she saw Xie Yun ignoring her. She was disgusted by the fact that Xie Yun was prettier than her and didn't take the initiative to talk to her. How could this person be so annoying?

Xie Yun didn't care about her. She was used to her faults. She thought she was the sun and everyone had to revolve around her.

The man on the other end was talking happily, but Qin Minghao always paid attention to his wife to see it, and no one else saw what was happening on the other end.

Qin Minghao didn't say anything when he saw Xie Yun like this. His wife could do whatever she wanted, as long as she didn't suffer any loss.

After a while, Liang Jun also came. Liang Jun was a little embarrassed to see Xie Yun here.

Xie Yun's attitude towards him was the same as last time, and she was not biased against Liu Meili.

When everyone chatted until almost noon, Yuan Aidang went to stir-fry the vegetables. As he said, Qin Minghao and the others started to put the table and move the stools very quickly.

During the meal, Qin Minghao drank with them and didn't forget to take care of Xie Yun. He would give Xie Yun whatever he tasted or Xie Yun's favorite food.

Xie Yun took care of Xuanxuan's meals. Xuanxuan no longer wanted her father after she had a beautiful sister.

Wang Chunchen became angry again when he saw that Qin Minghao took good care of Xie Yun, while Wang Shengli only focused on drinking.

He looked like a big shoehorn, and told Wang Shengli that I wanted to eat fish, so bring it over to me.

Wang Shengli glanced at her without saying anything, then picked up a piece of fish and put it in her bowl.

Wang Chunyun took a look and saw that there were still fish bones on it. Qin Minghao had picked out all the fish bones when he gave it to his wife.

Then he pushed the bowl in front of Wang Shengli and said, "If there are fish bones, pick them out for me."

Wang Shengli held back his temper and picked out the fish bones for her. Wang Chunchen looked at Xie Yun with a provocative look while eating the fish meat.

Xie Yun didn't even pay attention to her, so he was a sick person, and he would die if he didn't pay attention to her.

When Wang Chunyun saw that Xie Yun was silent, he thought that he had outcompeted Xie Yun. When he was feeling proud, he saw Qin Minghao pick up a few more prawns for Xie Yun and put them into Xie Yun's bowl.

Wang Chunyun watched Xie Yun eating prawns slowly and said to Wang Shengli: "I want to eat prawns, you can pick them up for me