Chapter 81 [Place]

After a few stops, more and more people got on the bus, and the seats were all full.

Xie Yun looked at her watch and it was already time for lunch. Xie Yun opened her bag and took out the lunch box inside.

Opening the lid of the box, there were rice balls neatly arranged inside. Xie Yun put seaweed foam, diced eggs, diced vegetables inside the rice balls, and also put some diced carrots.

There isn't much in each dish, and it looks very appetizing.

Xie Yun took out a pair of chopsticks and started eating. The lunch box was too big and Xie Yun was full after eating half of it. She covered the rest and put it in her cloth pocket.

She took out her own kettle and drank some water. She didn't realize that when she was eating, not only the people sitting with her were looking at her, but also the people sitting next to her were looking at her... rice balls.

Seeing her eating it with gusto, seeing him eating it with gusto, she even swallowed her saliva.

Xie Yun finished her meal and continued reading. After a while, the little girl next to Xie Yun said to Xie Yun, "Hello, comrade."

Xie Yun turned to look at her, waiting for her to continue.

The little girl blushed even more when she saw Xie Yun looking at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Comrade, can you look at my bag for me? I want to go to the toilet."

"Okay, go ahead and I'll keep an eye on you." The little girl thanked her quickly.

When the little girl came, she said to Xie Yun: "Are you going? I can keep an eye on you."

"Thank you very much." Xie Yun didn't hesitate. She immediately stood up, took her kettle and went to the toilet. After using the toilet, she came out to wash her hands and filled up the water before going to the bathroom.

Xie Yun took her seat and thanked the little girl, then sat down and started reading.

That's the bad thing about riding alone in a car. No one will talk to you, and she doesn't want to talk to strangers.

In addition to reading, I still read. After reading for a while, my eyes felt a little tired, so I closed the book and put it in my shoulder bag.

It was really boring and she just stared out the window in a daze. She didn't realize that when she looked at the scenery, she was also the same scenery in other people's eyes.

The boys and men opposite looked at her when she wasn't looking.

When Xie Yun wasn't looking, the little girl took a sneak peek at Xie Yun and then lowered her head. She took another look and then lowered her head.

She has never seen such a beautiful girl in her whole life. The more she looks at it, the more she wants to see it.

During dinner, Xie Yun finished the remaining rice balls, drank some water, and took turns going to the toilet with the little girl.

Xie Yun didn't dare to sleep well at night, and would open her eyes to take a look every now and then.

The little girl next to him was sleeping soundly. Xie Yun really envied the little girl, who could fall asleep under any circumstances.

In the middle of the night, Xie Yun heard someone shouting that there was a thief. Xie Yun opened her eyes and saw that the man opposite also opened his eyes, and they both looked towards the place where the sound came from.

Just look at a woman holding a cloth bag with a hole of about twenty centimeters in it.

It looked like it was scratched with a sharp weapon. It was caused by a thief.

The woman cried and opened the bag and rummaged through it. Someone told her to go to the conductor to find a solution.

Others hurriedly checked to see if they had lost anything, and several people had lost all their money.

When the conductor arrived, he learned about the situation and said he would tell them if he found her.

In fact, there are many people who lose money on the train, but there are too few people looking for money.

So I usually put it away by myself. If it is really lost, I can only say that I am unlucky.

Xie Yun started to feel sleepy on the next day, so she simply went to bed. Since there were so many people in Dongtian, she sat inside again, so it was okay to fall asleep.

When the little girl saw that Xie Yun was asleep, she started to watch it openly, without fear of being discovered by Xie Yun.

The boys and men on the opposite side also looked at Xie Yun intently. The more they looked at it, the more they looked at it and the more they wanted to see it.

There were also people in other seats looking at Xie Yun. She was so pretty, and everyone wanted to take a few more looks at this beautiful woman.

Xie Yun slept through the afternoon, and when she got up she saw that it was past dinner time.

Anyway, I'm not hungry, so I won't eat for now, and we'll eat together in the evening.

I really had no appetite at night and only ate a boiled egg.

Qian Tian was not sleepy anymore after sleeping, but he still couldn't sleep well all night, and he woke up every now and then.

The next morning, Xie Yun went to the toilet, took a shower in the toilet, dried her hair, changed into the same clothes, and made a few wrinkles on the clothes before leaving the space. .

After I got out of the space, I washed my hands, got on my seat, packed all my belongings, and waited to get off the bus.

Xie Yun carried her luggage to the door of the car first, so that she could get out of the car as soon as it stopped.

The man opposite also started to pack his things. After waiting for the bus to stop, he got off behind Xie Yun.

When he got off the bus behind Xie Yun, he intentionally or unintentionally blocked the impact of people getting off the bus from Xie Yun.

After Xie Yun got off the train safely, he stayed away from Xie Yun.

Xie Yun looked around as soon as she got off the car. Xie Yun saw Qin Zahao standing there.

Xie Yun hurried over. Qin Hao looked at Xie Yun and hurried over. He took the travel bag from Xie Yun's hand and asked Xie Yun: "Are you tired, wife? Let's go eat first. After dinner, Let's rest at our house."