Extra 27 Liquidation

Qin Zahao hugged his daughter and kissed her twice. Her daughter was so cute.

Especially since she has a face that looks like a daughter-in-law, she looks so cute no matter how cute she looks, and she can't refuse her no matter what she wants.

But the daughter showed Qin Zahao something in her arms, and while showing it to Qin Zahao, she also talked there.

, give"

Qin Zahao became happy when he heard what his daughter said.

"Are you going to give it to King 㫅?"

, give it"

When Qin Zahao heard that he really wanted to give it to him, he immediately laughed.

"Hahahahahaha, our little Fule is so filial."

"I have never seen such a filial child."

"Prince Jing is so lucky. Fule County knows how to be filial to Prince at such a young age."

Everyone was praising Fule County's filial piety. No matter whether they meant it or not, they pretended to be the same as if they meant it.

Amidst the laughter and laughter, the three children's wedding ceremony ended, and when they went back, the guests were all discussing the affairs of Prince Jing's Mansion.

"I saw Prince Jing interacting with three children the other day. Prince Jing really likes children."

"If you were sentenced to a lifetime of childlessness, and you suddenly had three children, and you had both children, would you be happy?"

"Yes, if it were me, I would be happy too."

The other place is also talking.

"It seems to me that Prince Jing prefers Fule County?"

"The chief of Fule County is so cute. I also like it when I see it."

"Would you like a baby kiss?"

"Prince Jing, our son, doesn't like us either."

"Let me find a chance to ask."

"It would be great if we could really get married to Prince Jing, so that if we are neutral, no one would force us to take sides."

"Um"

Everyone more or less talked about their love for each other when they went back. Xie Yun and Qin Zahao didn't care what others said and lived their own lives.

The emperor also heard about the love affair of Zhou Zhou and laughed. This Fule County boy knew how to be filial at such a young age, but the child was indeed cute when he grew up.

Since they were one year old, the Queen Mother would ask them to bring the children into the palace to show her every once in a while. Every time they came back, there would be multiple carriages behind them, all with things for the children.

The other princesses and princesses were all jealous, and they also carried the child into the palace to pay their respects to the Queen Mother. They hoped that the Queen Mother could help her man to say something nice in front of the Emperor because she liked her child

The Queen Mother is the winner in the palace battle. Can you not see this little thought on her part?

They went with impure objects, and the Queen Mother didn't pay much attention to them, but she didn't show any shame, after all, the children were innocent.

Just like this, another half of the war has passed. People vying for the throne can be said to be using various methods in an endless stream, and they are almost reaching the stage of intense competition.

After all, the emperor's health has never been very good, and the position of the prince is also in jeopardy due to a mistake.

The people in the Crown Princess's natal family robbed women from good families because they were preying on the common people, and the Crown Prince's subordinates also sold their official positions. These were all exposed in the court.

As for whether the prince fell into someone else's trap, or whether they didn't want it anyway, they really did it.

So the prince was fucked, and now he is just an ordinary prince.

Moreover, many things are very detrimental to the prince, and the prince is also trying to save the situation.

Until the Mid-Autumn Festival palace banquet, everyone was still brothers and sisters respectfully in front of the emperor.

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, another face changed, and the competition entered an intense stage.

It was not until later that their fight for the throne became more fierce, making the court and the people miserable.

Unexpectedly, after the ceremony, the emperor's health actually improved.

After the emperor's health improved, the liquidation began. All his sons except Qin Hao were dealt with.

Those who made the most mistakes were demoted to common people, and the rest were deprived of their titles as princes.

At this moment, no one dared to breathe, fearing that one day it would be their turn.

The same was true in the court, and many officials were masturbated.

The officials who did not take sides were all congratulating themselves on holding on. At this time, the emperor promoted some new people.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with Qin Zahao and his wife. They just need to live their own lives.

The Duke of Guo did not take a team because of his daughter. The Duke of Guo's wife wanted to find a team station for her son, but the Duke of Guo found out and stopped her. She was also grounded by the Duke of Guo.

If it weren't for the sake of his legitimate son, Butler Quan would have wanted to let her go.