Chapter 21 Qin Minghao is injured

Qin Minghao, who was performing the mission, was seriously injured while trying to save two old leaders. He had several gunshot wounds and several stab wounds all over his body, and was in critical condition. Originally, this mission went smoothly, but there was an undercover agent who had been hiding for almost 20 years beside the old leader, so they were caught off guard. Fortunately, the old leaders were fine.

After protecting the old leaders, the mission was completed. Qin Minghao was rushed to the county hospital. The county hospital only provided him with hemostasis, but no doctors or instruments for surgery. Qin Minghao was sent to the city hospital again. At this time, an expert was sent from Beijing to fly to the hospital to perform surgery on Qin Minghao.

The operation lasted 10 hours. After leaving the operating room and entering the observation room, Qin Minghao's parents followed him. Qin Minghao's mother was nursing him as soon as he left the operating room.

Qin Minghao slowly opened his eyes on the third day in the observation room. He was not fully awake yet, so he drowsily shouted: "Daughter-in-law"

"Yun Yun"

Qin Minghao's mother was overjoyed to see her son wake up. When she heard her son calling for his wife and Yunyun, Qin Minghao's mother thought about finding her future daughter-in-law. In fact, Qin's mother was curious about Xie Yun. Knowing that her son had filed a love report, she wanted to see what kind of girl Xie Yun was. She and her son knew that she was just a lump.There is no woman in his eyes, only training and tasks.

Although their son is of ordinary age because of their good family background, there are still many women pursuing him, but they seem to ignore him. As parents, they were also worried. Since he was the only one in the family, they couldn't bear to tell him that this time he had a partner. They were very happy. Although they had investigated privately, they had not seen him in person.

After their son was out of danger, they transferred him back to Beijing so that they could take care of him more conveniently and the medical conditions would be better.

Xie Yun was working at home, and the brigade captain and the village chief came to her with two soldiers. The captain said: "Thank you, girl, these two military comrades have something to do with you."

Xie Yun looked at the two of them and said with a smile: "Hello, I'm Xie Yun, what do you want from me?" Xie Yun also guessed that something happened to Qin Minghao.

When the two of them saw Xie Yun talking to them, the two young men blushed a little. They gave a military salute and said: "Comrade Xie Yun, Comrade Qin Minghao is injured. We have received orders to pick you up to see him." "

The two of them never thought that their leader was such a beast. Looking at Comrade Xie Yun's tenderness, she looked like a child at first glance. Their leader was really capable of killing him.

When Xie Yun heard that something had happened to Qin Minghao, she quickly asked: "Is the injury serious? Where is the injury?"

The two said: "I am out of the dangerous period, but it is a little inconvenient to move. I need Comrade Xie Yun to take care of me."

"Okay, I'll open a letter of introduction right away."

The village chief said: "Thank you, girl, just go back and pack the things you need to bring. We will open a letter of introduction and send it to you. We have also taken care of your home, so don't worry."

The captain also said: "[If you need anything there, just send a telegram to the team, and the team will find a solution for you."

Xie Yun said gratefully: "Thank you, captain, thank you village chief. I'll go home and get my things first. You two comrades, please follow me first."

After Xie Yun finished speaking, she walked home. The two of them followed Xie Yun back to the house. The two of them sat in the courtyard with the door open so that no one else could gossip. Xie Yun quickly went into the house to get two changes of clothes, put away the easily broken things in the kitchen, and locked the door when she came out.

At this time, the captain and the village chief also came with a letter of introduction and gave it to Xie Yun. Xie Yun gave the door key to the captain and said: "Captain, this is the key to my door. Please give it to me." Your aunt is in trouble with my vegetable field."

The captain took the key and said, "Okay, don't worry."

Xie Yun thanked the team leader and the village chief and left. She went to the village entrance to see where the jeep was parked. The three of them got on the jeep and drove all the way to the county. The county took the train. The tickets were bought in advance.

When she got on the bus, she still had a sleeper ticket, but she didn't prepare much food because she didn't have enough time and couldn't find the space to eat out.

I took some corn tortillas and hot sauce out to eat, and some dried meat, saying that I was making it at home and going to mail it to Qin Minghao, so it was not out of the ordinary to take it out to eat.

The three of them got off the bus on the morning of the third day. After getting off the bus, they saw a little soldier driving a jeep to pick them up. They got in the car and went directly to the hospital.

[After leaving the hospital and going up to the fourth floor, there was a little soldier standing guard at the top of the stairs. The little soldier who came to pick them up showed his certificate before letting them in. [The second ward inside was opened, and there were also little soldiers standing guard at the door of the room.

He was allowed in after showing proof. When he entered the room, he saw Qin Minghao lying on the bed with many bandages on his body. Xie Yun felt extremely uncomfortable after seeing it.

Xie Yun used to think that Qin Minghao only agreed to her when he showed up at the right time, and there shouldn't be any deep feelings. Now looking at Qin Minghao's appearance, Xie Yun realized that she was not what she thought. Unknowingly, Qin Minghao already had a place in her heart.

When Qin Minghao heard someone coming in, he thought it was his mother, but when he looked up, it was Xie Yun. Qin Minghao was a little surprised and a little unbelievable.

"Yunyun?"

"daughter in law?"

"Qin Minghao, I told you not to call me wife," Xie Yun said.

When Qin Minghao heard that it was really Xie Yun's voice, he said happily: "Yunyun, why are you here? Is it really not my hallucination?"

As he said that, he extended his hand in Xie Yun's direction. "Yunyun, come here quickly. I'm here."

Xie Yun also quickly walked to Qin Minghao's bed, looked at him and said, "Don't move, don't pull the wound."

Qin Minghao grabbed Xie Yun's hand and did not let go. He looked at Xie Yun and said, "How do you know I was injured? How did it come about? Are you tired? Are you hungry?"

Seeing that he was so seriously injured, Xie Yun still thought of her first. Xie Yun was very moved, thinking that it would be great to marry someone who cared about her so much.

"I'm fine, I'm not hungry. These two volunteers picked me up. How are you? Does it hurt? What did the doctor say?" Xie Yun also stood by the bed, holding Qin Minghao's hand and looking at it. asked him.

"I'm fine. I'll recover after a while, so don't worry."

Xie Yun didn't believe it, "You've been trapped like this and you're still okay?"

"Yunyun, I'm really fine. They're all skin injuries." In order not to worry Xie Yun, Qin Minghao said that he was not serious at all.

In fact, Xie Yun also knew that he was coaxing her. She thought that Qin Minghao would just do whatever he said, and she would go find a doctor later and ask.

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun standing and said, "Yunyun, sit down and rest for a while."

Xie Yun let go of her hand and sat on the chair next to the bed, looking at Qin Minghao looking at her without blinking, feeling a little embarrassed.