Chapter 36 Chinese New Year 2

Fang Qianqian was thinking about it as she went to the school. Everyone brought some good things to make together during the Chinese New Year. They originally thought that Xie Yun would get some good things if she came, but they didn't expect that Xie Yun wouldn't come.

Then they were missing a meat dish. Although they were all a little disappointed, they became happy again when they thought that the New Year's Eve dinner on the 2nd day would be quite delicious.

Qin Minghao and Xie Yun were talking in the same room while putting away the dishes. Xie Yun told Qin Minghao about Xiao Bailian Fang Qianqian.

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun and asked, "Why Bailian?"

As soon as Xie Yun heard this, she gave him some popular science about what white lotus is.

"The white lotus I'm talking about means a scheming bitch. Most of them refer to harmless, innocent, and unscheming characters. In the eyes of everyone, she is the white lotus that makes all women dirty, but she is pure and pure.

Deep in her heart But he is a cunning person who deceives sympathy and achieves sinister purposes. His appearance is weak and his heart is inconsistent. He is an upgraded version of green tea."

"Anyway, he is not a good person. You should stay away from such a woman in the future. Be careful not to leave any bones behind."

When Qin Minghao heard this, he quickly expressed his position and said: "Daughter-in-law, don't worry, whether she is Bai Lian or not, it has nothing to do with me. I will stay away from all women except you, my mother, my daughter, and my daughter."

Xie Yun smiled when he saw what he said, and kissed Qin Minghao on the mouth.

"So good"

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun, his eyes shining as if they were on fire. Xie Yun looked at his eyes and said, "Hurry up and get to work. Let's go and paste the Spring Festival couplets. You get the Spring Festival couplets and I get the paste."

Qin Minghao didn't do anything, but looked at her more deeply.

Xie Yun took the paste and went out. The two of them worked outside the courtyard for a while, and then they went inside the house after pasting them all.

Xie Yun took out some bananas and apples and put them in the cellar, and put some meat in the tank outside, as well as some frozen fish.

If Qin Minghao asked, he would say that he bought it on the black market. He happened to have just sent a batch of goods to Brother Qiang in the first two days, and they also contained these, so he was not afraid of revealing his secrets.

In the evening, we cooked 6 fried dishes and steamed rice, and the two of us had a wonderful meal. There was nothing to do after dinner, and we had to wait until midnight to eat dumplings.

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun bored and asked: "Bored?"

"Well, I don't know what to do anymore." Xie Yun thought that if in modern times, you could surf the Internet, play cards, watch TV, and watch movies, but now there is nothing, so you feel bored.

Qin Minghao said with a smile: "Then it won't be boring if you do something."

"Ah? Is there anything you haven't done yet? The dumplings are all ready," Xie Yun asked doubtfully.

Qin Minghao picked up Xie Yun and put her on the kang, "I'll tell you what to do."

After saying that, he pressed forward and kissed her.

"Qin Minghao..."

"you......"

"Well...

After a long time, Qin Minghao put his arms around Xie Yun's waist and said, "It would be great if my wife were you and were 18 now."