Chapter 155 No

General Manager D hung up the phone and was circling around. Ah Shan looked at his young master and asked like that.

"What's wrong, young master?"

"Damn it, I don't know which bastard got in first."

"You got there first? Why did you get there first?"

"Xie Yun is really married and has even given birth to children. I don't know which bastard did it. How old is she? She has given birth to seven children."

Forehead......

It's over now, and his young master has no hope.

"Ah Shan, how can you say there is such a beast? How old is Xie Yun? She has given birth to seven children for him. He is simply worse than a beast."

General Manager Ja was angrily spinning around and cursing people. Qin Jahao here was at work and sneezed twice.

Qin Zahao rubbed his nose. He didn't know which bastard was scolding him. Don't let him catch it.

When Xie Yun came home at night, she saw seven children at home. Today is Sunday and school is on holiday.

The four little guys were also playing in the yard. Xie Yun never paid much attention to them. They were always the first in studies. If there was any problem, Xie Yun asked them to find Qin Zahao.

The business in the store was also extremely booming. Xie Yunqi asked Li Juan to deliver some of the items that were selling well.

The new watches are also very popular, and they are also reissued by Wang Fang.

It happened to be good for a while just now. Xie Yun thought that if nothing else, she could have made a household worth ten thousand yuan just a month ago.

All the big things in the house were installed, and the seven little ones gathered around the TV to watch TV in the evening.

Xie Yunjue seems to be able to start salting fish. Well, when the children are older, the store will be given to them, and they should also exercise.

If the seven children heard this, they would definitely say that they were still children, how could they exploit child labor?

Now Qin Haohao no longer needs to do tasks, so he goes home every day, but he can't eat meat every day.

Because he was limited by his wife, in his wife's words.

"You said that you don't know how to control yourself every day. Don't worry about kidney deficiency. People say that people with kidney deficiency tend to have slow reactions. Your job is still so dangerous, so you need to be more restrained in the future."

"Daughter-in-law, I am not intemperate."

"You are just intemperate"

"I'm in control"

"Nonsense, why didn't I see it?"

"Then I will show you tonight what is immoderate."

As he spoke, Qin Zahao picked up Xie Yun and walked to the bed, kissing Xie Yun as he walked.

"What do you want to do? Uh-huh."

"Um, you, um..."

When Xie Yun saw Qin Zahao like this, she reached out and punched Qin Zahao's chest twice. This bitch was not honest when he spoke.

Qin Zahao put his daughter-in-law on the bed and pressed her directly on her. Xie Yun pushed him with her hands and spoke when she got some space.

"Well, you, no, okay..."

When Qin Zahao heard this, he thought it was a big deal, but his wife actually said he couldn't do it.

Doesn't his wife know that men can't say no?

His wife also said that he had kidney deficiency, both of which were intolerable.

He must let his wife know that he is not suffering from kidney deficiency and that he is very good at it.

Xie Yun almost regretted it that night, why should he give him a limit?

She was tired after holding this man in for a long time. Now she felt sore all over her body, as if she had been run over by a car.

Fortunately, she was in space with this dog man yesterday.

Otherwise, she would be afraid that the whole family would be woken up by the noise they made.

Qin Zahao also knew that others could not hear her in the space, otherwise he would not be like this. He did not want his wife's moans to be heard by others, neither men nor women, but only him.

When Qin Zahao got up early in the morning, he brought a full set of services to his wife, and Xie Yun didn't even bother to turn her eyes to him.

"Daughter-in-law, please don't go today. I'll go ask for leave for you."

Qin Zahao told his wife while giving her a massage that he also felt that he had gone too far last night.

But as soon as he meets his wife, he can't control himself. His wife is so good, he can't help it.

"No need to ask for leave, I can just go and rest."

"daughter in law......"

"Shut up"

Qin Zahao quickly shut his mouth. He didn't want his wife to be unhappy.

He quickly massaged his wife to make her feel better. After a while, she started talking again.

"Daughter-in-law, you see I really don't have kidney deficiency, and I'm not incapable of doing it. You have to believe me."

"Who said you can't do it? I didn't say you can't do it either?" Xie Yun was confused. Who said he couldn't do it? She didn't say.

"Daughter-in-law is what you said last night"

"I didn't say anything, so don't accuse me falsely."

"Daughter-in-law, you said it last night, why don't you admit it?" Qin Zahao said, feeling aggrieved.

"You're talking nonsense, why don't I have any impression?"

"That's what you said when I kissed you last night."

"I didn't say"

"Well, you, no, okay..." Qin Zahao taught Xie Yun a lesson.

Xie Yun thought for a long time before remembering, and kicked Qin Zahao at that time.

"What are you thinking about? I mean, you don't want it, you can't."

"Ah? Really? I thought you said your man couldn't do it, so I just proved that I can do it."

"you......"

This dog man was finally justified