Chapter 170: Peering into the corner

Now everyone in the factory is guessing who that person is and what his relationship is with Xie Yun.

Xie Yun was thinking when she returned to the office. It seemed that it was true that she felt someone was following her at that time. If Shen Bin and Chi Ping said no, they must have arrested them.

It is possible not to tell her, but she will definitely tell Qin Minghao.

These two people are the ones who do whatever Qin Minghao says. Could it be that the Qianman incident was really Qin Minghao's handiwork.

It seems that I can ask him tonight. After all, it is about her. I should have some right to know.

When Qin Minghao came to pick up his wife after get off work in the evening, he saw that his wife was looking at him with inquiring eyes all the way, which made him feel uncomfortable.

"daughter in law?"

"Um?"

"Daughter-in-law, what can I do for you?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"The look in my eyes tells you that something is wrong"

"fine"

"Is everything okay?"

"It's okay, drive well."

"Daughter-in-law, can you stop looking at me like that? I'm really scared."

Xie Yun laughed when she heard this, "Okay, I won't look at you so much anymore, just drive well."

"Why"

Oh my God, I finally feel more at ease. My wife is so weird today.

"Let's have a good chat after we get home."

It's over, my heart is lifted again.

"Wife-in-law, you should tell me now."

"Go home and talk"

"daughter in law"

"Drive your car and talk home."

"oh"

After returning home, Qin Minghao opened the car door for his wife and got out of the car. He put his arms around her waist, looked down at her and asked.

My wife is at home. If you have anything to do, just tell her."

"Going back to the house"

After entering the room, Qin Minghao asked again.

"Daughter-in-law, tell me, what's going on?"

"Let's talk about it when we go back to the room"

Qin Minghao quickly said hello to his grandparents in the house, and then took his wife upstairs.

After entering their room, Qin Minghao hugged his wife and asked.

"Just tell me what's going on with my wife, and I'll give you a happy sentence even if I'm sentenced to death."

Qin Minghao felt really unsure when he saw his wife like that.

"Have you done anything sorry to me?"

"No, how is that possible?"

"Then have you done anything to disgrace the country?"

"No"

"Then have you done anything sorry to the people?"

"I can't do that"

"Since nothing has been done, what's the sentence?"

"Isn't this my wife? I don't know how you behave like this."