Chapter 108 The Feng family's follow-up

"Oh my god, my dear daughter, how did you do this? Why is this happening?" Feng Juan's mother asked Feng Juan in surprise.

Feng Juan said: "How am I doing?"

"You should wash your face before you talk. Looking at your face in the middle of the night can scare a few people to death." Director Feng also said angrily.

He had shamed Feng Juan, but now he still had the nerve to ask.

Feng Juan listened to her father and mother and went to look in the mirror.

It didn't matter when I saw it, I heard a scream of "Ah".

Feng Juan quickly rushed to the washbasin, poured a ladle of water into the washbasin and started washing her face.

I washed it several times before it was ready. I looked in the mirror again and saw that it was no longer a palette, and then I stopped.

The face just now was so scary. Now that she thought about how she had met so many people with this face, she felt like she was ready to die.

It's really embarrassing. How can I go out to meet people in the future?

"It's such a shame"

"Do you still know how to be embarrassed? What did I tell you? Do you think my words are farts?" Director Feng shouted angrily.

"I also know that I was wrong. How did I know that Factory Director Qin was like that?"

"You can't do anything like that. You are still a big girl. Who can do this? Do you still want to get married in the future?"

"I originally thought about seducing him and getting him a divorce. Then wouldn't I marry him?"

"Divorce? Qin Minghao can't divorce him, and he can't do this to you even if he's divorced."

"What's wrong with me like this? Isn't she pretty?" Feng Juan stopped as soon as she heard her father's words. What's wrong with her? To have a good family background, you need to have good looks.

"How are you better than someone else's wife? Are you better looking than her? Or do you have a better temper?"

In fact, it's not that Director Feng wants to attack his daughter, it's just what he's investigating. He can't unconscionably say that his daughter is better than others.

"Besides, they just gave birth to quadruplets when they entered the house. They are all boys. Why do you want to be a stepmother to four boys?"

"What, dad, what are you talking about? Xie Yun gave birth to quadruplets?"

"What do you think, if others can give birth, can you give birth?"

"Dad, I don't like hearing what you are saying. I haven't given birth yet. How do I know if I can give birth?"

"Okay, Lao Feng, don't talk about being a girl. Come over and eat the noodles I've made for you. You must be hungry." At this time, Feng Juan's mother came out with two bowls of noodles.

"Mom, I'm really hungry." Feng Juan was so scared before that she didn't think she was hungry, but now she felt hungry as soon as she smelled the noodles. She was so angry that she didn't eat at noon, and she was kicked and frightened at night.

After finishing the noodles, Feng Juan's mother asked Feng Juan to go back to sleep. Director Feng looked at Feng Juan's back and sighed, it was all spoiled by them.

Xie Yun didn't know that there were so many romances happening here. She was so tired from being stuffed by Qin Minghao that she fell asleep.

When she woke up the next morning, Qin Minghao provided a full set of services again, and she felt as if she had no hands now.