Chapter 85 Regret

Qin Minghao didn't come back at noon, so Xie Yun made a squid rice bowl and ate it.

After eating, I went to the department store in the afternoon. When I arrived at the department store, I saw the various products inside. I looked from here to there, and then went upstairs to look again.

After viewing all three floors, I bought four bottles of Maotai, saw children's clothing, and bought a set of clothes for each of the children.

After that, I saw that there was nothing left to buy, so I strolled home.

After returning home, I saw that Qin Minghao hadn't come back yet, so I packed up my things and started reading novels.

Hey, I don't dare to watch TV series either because it's inconvenient or not. But if I'm at home, I can just watch TV series and eat snacks.

Fortunately, he was about to go home. Qin Minghao came back in the evening and made dinner for Xie Yun. After the two of them finished eating, Qin Minghao said: "Daughter-in-law, we will put things out in the county town tomorrow. Then we will take the bus to the county town." go home."

"Hey, just take care of it after you arrange it. I've also packed up all my things. I'll just pick them up when I leave."

The two got up the next morning, had breakfast, and took a car. When they arrived at the county town, Qin Minghao rode a bicycle and took Xie Yun with him into a large abandoned mine.

The mine was deep but fortunately the place was big enough. Xie Yun and Qin Minghao walked inside and started taking things out.

After a piece of equipment was put outside and some parts were not taken out, Qin Minghao took Xie Yun to an old factory building.

Xie Yun filled the old factory building inside and outside before taking out everything.

Qin Minghao locked up the factory and took Xie Yunqi to eat at the state-owned hotel. After eating, he set off to the train station.

When they arrived at the train station, they saw Wu Jun waiting for them at the train station. Wu Jun took a bag of food and tickets.

He came over when he saw Qin Minghao coming.

"The factory director still has twenty minutes, why don't we find a place for my sister-in-law to sit down first."

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun, "Will my wife go to the house to sit for a while, or outside?"

"Let's stand outside for a while, otherwise we'll just sit down once we get in the car."

After standing outside for a while, the three of them chatted for a while before the overhead train arrived.

Fortunately, today's bus was a few minutes late, and the three of them got on the bus. This time it was a sleeper berth.

The three of them arrived home smoothly. Qin Minghao was relatively silent along the way and took good care of Xie Yun.

Xie Yunjun wondered what happened to Qin Minghao, but the environment here was not easy to ask.

I didn't feel better until I got home and saw the children.

The four little guys were very excited when they saw their mother and father coming back, and ran towards their parents.

The two held the child and kissed again and again, and then played with the child together.

In the evening, after dinner, the children were put to sleep.

Only then did Xie Yun have time to ask Qin Minghao what had happened these days, but Qin Minghao didn't say anything at first.

Xie Yun just asked. Later, Xie Yun said: "If you don't tell me, I will be worried and unhappy. Do you want me to be like this?"

Qin Minghao was silent for a long time before speaking.

"Daughter-in-law, I did something wrong. I have been reflecting on myself for a while and realized that what I did was totally wrong."

"What's wrong? What did you do wrong?"

"Daughter-in-law, I shouldn't involve you for other things. I was wrong, daughter-in-law."

"I thought it was the best thing to do, but I regretted it after I did it. I shouldn't have put you in danger. I also told you not to tell others that you have space."

"I didn't notice that I made this mistake first. I'm sorry for you."

"I don't blame you. I hope I can help you, so you don't have to do this."

"No, no matter what the circumstances, I should never put you in any danger, even if it's for the sake of the country."

"Daughter-in-law, I swear to you that I will never make this mistake again until I die."

"Okay, I believe you."

"Thank you, wife, for being willing to forgive me." Qin Minghao said while hugging Xie Yun.

He really regretted that he should not have put Xie Yun in danger for the sake of the country and righteousness.

Regardless of whether there is danger or not, he shouldn't do it. He feels sorry for his wife and he doesn't deserve to say he loves her. Loving someone will not put her in danger.

Xie Yun didn't know these words. Qin Minghao spent his whole life to prove that Qin Minghao never made this mistake again in his lifetime, and he really fulfilled every word he said to Xie Yun. Xie Yun will always be in his heart. is the first.

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao also patted his back gently in her arms. She didn't know what to say and could only let him figure it out.

The two hugged each other like this for a long time, and later Xie Yun was so sleepy that she fell asleep.

Qin Minghao put Xie Yun into bed.

"Thank you, wife, for giving me the opportunity to correct myself."

Xie Yun did not go to work the next day, but went home to play with the children.

The children haven't seen their mother for several days. They saw her yesterday and went to bed after playing for a short time. Today, their mother is staying with them at home. The four little ones are all very attached to Xie Yun.