Chapter 39 Receive the Certificate

After Xie Yun came back, Qin Minghao asked Xie Yun: "Is the house sold?"

"Well, I sold it to Aunt Yang."

"What do you want to eat tonight? I'll cook it for you," Xie Yun asked Yu.

"You know, I'll eat whatever my wife does."

After the two of them finished eating, Qin Minghao and Xie Yunwan left after a while. On the next day, Xie Yun and Aunt Yang went to the village committee to find the village chief to complete all the procedures. Xie Yun wrote another letter of introduction and finally received the certificate. It also needs to be used.

Early in the morning on the 16th, Qin Minghao came as soon as Xie Yun got up, and Qin Yan also came over, because the wine was being served today, and Qin Yan came to help.

Xie Yun made breakfast and the three of them finished eating. Qin Biao was at home, and Xie Yun and Qin Minghao received their certificates.

Qin Minghao drove Xie Yun and was in a good mood. When he arrived at the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau, he tidied his clothes nervously. Xie Yun looked funny, and the marriage certificate was issued quickly.

When she came out, Xie Yun looked at the certificate in her hand. Oh, no, it was a marriage certificate. The key is that it was very similar to the certificate. She looked at it and thought to herself, I am a married woman.

Qin Minghao carefully took the certificate from Xie Yun's hand, carefully folded it and put it in his pocket.

"My wife, let me take this."

"Ting, then take it." Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao's cautious look and did not argue with him.

The two of them returned home again. There was a drink at noon. The village leaders and the aunts who had been chatting came. Han Jun, Fang Qianqian and Chen Zhaodi from the Educated Youth Court also came, as well as the two trucks that Qin Minghao was looking for. Driver, because after they put out the drinks, they were going to load the car and leave.

Xie Yun went to the kitchen and saw that Qin Yi's rice was ready, and the aunts were also helping. Xie Yun thanked Qin Yi and his aunts and started the dinner. They had a great meal because they left after getting married and Xie Yun did not accept the gift.

After dinner, the aunts helped clean up. At this time, Fang Qianqian and Chen Zhaodi came to find Xie Yun. Fang Qianqian said a few words of blessing before talking about the house.

"Xie Zhiqing, if you move out now, can you rent the house to us? We will cherish

"This is no longer an issue for educated youth."

"Why not?"

"The house has been sold to Aunt Yang. If you want to rent it, just ask Aunt Yang."

"What did you sell?" When Fang Qianqian heard this, she screamed. After shouting, she saw everyone in the yard looking at her and said quickly: "No, I'm just a little surprised. I didn't expect Xie Zhiqing to sell it so quickly." Fang Qianqian forced a grin.

At this time Qin Minghao came over and asked: "What's wrong?"

Xie Yun said: "It's okay"

When Fang Qianqian saw Qin Minghao coming over, she quickly said: "Thank you, we will go back first. Goodbye."

After saying that, he smiled and left. Seeing this, Chen Zhaodi quickly said hello and left.

"What's going on with them?" Qin Minghao asked Yu.

"Want to rent a house"

"I'll pack the things in the kitchen, and you can load the car." Xie Yun looked at Qin Minghao and said.