Chapter 162 Entering

"According to regulations, you are not allowed to visit."

"Comrade, I just want to take a look. Just take a look from a distance. Is it okay if I don't come up to you?"

Seeing her like that, the captain also felt that as a mother, it was right to worry about her children wanting to watch it. Rules are rules.

"Comrade, I understand your mood. We also have our own rules. How about you come over tomorrow morning? I will take you to take a look from a distance tomorrow morning."

The captain also felt a little pitiful when he saw her like that. Why do you think he had to deal with such a girl?

"Hey, okay, thank you, comrade, thank you."

Mother Wen thanked her and left, feeling a little relieved. If they dared to let her see it, it meant that the child had not been tortured.

"Captain, aren't we allowed to visit?"

"Who said we were going to take her for a visit? Tomorrow Wenxin will be transferred to the detention center. Then we can just let her take a look from a distance."

"Ah? Is this okay?"

"Okay, it's not easy being a mother with such a girl."

Qin Minghao went to pick up his daughter-in-law and brought her home. When they were sleeping in the room, he told his wife about the matter.

Xie Yun was shocked. Where did this go? People's thoughts are so simple now.

It's not unusual for people to think this way in the future, but it's only the 1980s.

"Daughter-in-law, I am disgusted. You have to comfort me."

"Then how can I comfort you?"

"Hey, wife..."

Xie Yun'er's mouth twitched, knowing that this guy wasn't thinking in the right place.

"Okay, please be honest with me. Let me tell you, our daughter must be well educated. She must not have bad views. How about I choose a fiancé for her first?"

Xie Yun thought about which kid around her was okay.

Qin Minghao was shocked when he heard that he couldn't find a fiancé. None of his daughter's little brats could match him.

"Daughter-in-law, I think it's better to forget about this matter. Look, the children are so young now. What if they don't have feelings in the future? Let them develop on their own when they grow up."

"You are right, but ideological education must be done well."

"Daughter-in-law, don't worry, I will educate you well."

Xie Yun's mouth twitched when she heard this, I believe you.

You are the one who spoils her the most every day. I have never heard you say a word "no" to your daughter since she was a child.

This matter was not mentioned again, because they never thought that his baby would be targeted by the wolf cub a long time ago.

Later, Qin Minghao was gnashing his teeth, but there was nothing he could do. His status in the family was too low and he had no right to speak.

Qin Minghao still came to comfort him in the evening. He felt refreshed on the next day. He gave his wife a full set of services and sent her to work.

Mother Wen also went to the Public Security Bureau early, and the captain led her directly to a room upstairs without any nonsense.

The window in the room was closed, and the captain asked her to watch from there.

After a while, Wenxin came out of the public security bureau and was escorted to a car.