Extra 1 Where is this?

Xie Yun and Qin Zahao travel around every day. They only come back when their children get married, and they don't need to watch their grandchildren.

Until Xie Yun could no longer walk, Qin Zahao stayed at home with Xie Yun, telling Xie Yun some interesting things or reading to Xie Yun every day. He also took care of Xie Yun himself, which meant that he was in good health. , it won't work for anyone else.

Xie Yun passed away while sleeping when she was eighty-one years old. Qin Hao was sleeping well when he suddenly started having heartache.

When I got up and looked at my wife beside me, I found that she was already gone.

Qin Zhaohao changed all the clothes of his daughter-in-law, changed his own clothes, lay down next to his wife, and kissed her.

"I hope we can still be together in the next life. I will still be your husband and pamper you for the rest of my life."

When the eldest son didn't see his parents get up in the morning the next day, he felt something was wrong. After all, his parents used to get up early every morning.

He hurried over to his parents' bedroom and knocked on the door. No matter how hard he knocked, there was no sound. Then he hurried to get the key to open the door.

After opening the door, I saw two people lying on the bed. They looked like they were asleep.

He walked forward carefully, gently put his hand under his father's nose, tears flowed out, and then put his finger under his mother's nose.

He took his hands back and knelt beside the bed and started crying. After crying for a while, he called all his family members and buried his parents in the place they had chosen in advance.

Xie Yun knew that she was dead. She felt that she would be happy in this life. She hoped that she could meet Qin Zahao in the next life and she would still be with him.

I just didn't expect that she didn't go to the underworld, I just felt a suction sucking her in.

When she fainted and opened her eyes again, she saw the antique top of the bed.

Forehead..................

What is going on? Is Yama Palace so retro?

He tilted his head and glanced to the side. The whole room was more than ten feet big, and everything was antique.

Xie Yun wanted to get up to see where this was, but when she lowered her head, she saw that she was covered with a thin quilt.

When I saw the hand being placed on me, it was no longer my own. This hand was smaller than mine, and the skin was better. It really fulfilled the saying of slender and jade hands.

Xie Yun sat up and came out of the quilt. She saw that she was wearing the obscene clothes and pants from ancient times. Could it be that she was wearing them again?

At least she heard that after a person dies, the Lord of Hell will not have clothes for you to change into, and it is absolutely impossible for Qin Zahao to wear this for her to be buried.

At this time, the little girl outside heard the noise and walked in quickly.

"Miss, you are awake. I will help you change your clothes."

As he spoke, he came up to dress Xie Yun. Xie Yun saw this fourteen-year-old girl and dressed her piece by piece.

Xie Yun didn't speak. She was still a little confused and couldn't react yet. She had to put on her clothes first and then think about what to do.