Chapter 72 On the train

At noon, Xie Yun took out her lunch and made the rice balls. First, she made hot water and put the rice balls in the lunch box on top of the hot water lunch box. She heated the rice balls and everyone had a meal.

Xie Yun steamed the rice for the little guys' onigiri until it was very soft, so that the little guys could eat some.

After eating, the four little guys got sleepy after playing for a while. Xie Yun and Qin Minghao put the four little guys on the bunk and they took a nap.

After waking up, I gave the little ones some milk and watched them play.

Fortunately, the little ones didn't make any fuss when they were playing. Everyone in the car would take a look at it if they passed by. These children are so cute.

Every time someone came over, the guard would be wary, fearing that the child would be lost if someone didn't pay attention. How would he explain it to Mr. Qin at this time?

When it was time to go to bed at night, Qin Minghao and the guards took turns keeping watch, because there were too many children and they were afraid to sleep.

Xie Yun put the children to bed and settled them down for sleep. Qin Minghao watched them for the first half of the night while the guards slept.

In the middle of the night, a man sneaked up to them and looked at the bed.

Unexpectedly, suddenly met Qin Minghao's eyes, so frightened that he yelped and took two steps back.

Qin Minghao then stood up and rushed to the man's side, putting his hands behind his back. The man screamed in pain.

"Oh, oh, it hurts. It hurts me to death if you let me go."

"What are you doing? You don't look like a good person when you are so sneaky."

"I'm not, it hurts, it hurts, I just came to see if there are any free berths."

"Go ahead and tell the conductor about this."

The guard said from the side: "I'll go find the conductor and come over."

"Um"

"Let me go. I didn't do anything. Why do you arrest me?"

Qin Minghao didn't say anything. He picked up the rag used by Xie Yun to clean the table and stuffed it into his mouth. If he shouted again, he would wake up the child.

Xie Yunqi looked at the child and did not move, holding an electric baton in his hand under his sleeve. I'm afraid they still have a partner.

At this time, several people in the carriage also heard the noise and stretched their heads to see what the response was.

After a while, the guard came back with the conductor and the others, and the conductor explained the situation.

The conductor looked at the man and wondered why this man looked so familiar.

Where have I seen the 嗽 like 㱗? I can't remember it for a while.

"What's your name? Bring me your letter of introduction and ticket."

At this time, the rag on the man's mouth was pulled off by Qin Minghao, and the man spat twice on the ground.

Hearing what the train conductor asked him, his eyes started to roll.

"I'm asking you something, tell me quickly." Qin Minghao said and increased his strength.

"Hey, it hurts. I said, I said, my name is Xue Erzhu. I just wanted to see if there were any free berths. I didn't want to do anything else."

"Bring out your letter of introduction and let me take a look."

"It's in my jacket pocket, I don't have any hands to get it."

The conductor who came with the conductor reached into his pocket and took out a letter of introduction. There was nothing wrong with the letter of introduction. It was for a visit to relatives.

The conductor handed the letter of introduction to the conductor. The conductor took the letter of introduction and looked at the address, and finally remembered it.

The address is Qingshan Brigade, Hongqi Commune, Luoyang Town. Isn't this the thief who was caught in the car last year?

This is the year I came out, and I have to repeat my old business. No, he shouldn't have come out so soon.

"Aren't you the thief who was just caught last year? How come you came out now? You couldn't have escaped, right?"

"No, no, it's just the inner self that came out early."

In fact, his mother asked someone to give him gifts and let him out. He did nothing for a few days after he came out. When he had no money to spend, he started stealing things again.

The first few carriages went quite smoothly, but unexpectedly, I was caught before I even started doing anything.

The conductor didn't say anything and just rummaged through his pocket. Sure enough, he found a few money wrapped in handkerchiefs or cloths, and some money just sitting in his pocket. There were quite a few bits and pieces. Woolen cloth.

Don't say anything, it must be a dog that can't change its habit of eating shit and has started to be a thief again.

"Take him back," the train conductor said to the person who came with him, then turned to thank the guard and Qin Minghao.

"Thank you, Zhizhi, for helping us catch the thief. Could you please tell me your names and work units? I will send you a thank you letter to your work units later."

"No, this is what we should do."

Qin Minghao and the guard even said no, and after sending the train conductor and others to bed, Qin Minghao said to Xie Yun: "My wife is gone, you can go on to sleep."

"Well, then I'm going to sleep." Xie Yun took the electric baton back into the space.

The guard said to Qin Minghao: "Go to sleep. I'm energetic now and can't sleep anymore."

"Okay, then I'll go to bed. If you're sleepy, just call me."

"Okay, you can go to sleep." The guard became more energetic after all this trouble.

There was nothing much to do after that, but the next morning, the carriage slowly became lively with people washing up and eating.

They all took turns to wash up and came back. The children also got up. After washing and eating for the children, it was already past eight o'clock after they had finished their work