Chapter 104 A newcomer is here

"Xiao Xie, it turns out you know the leaders of the province!" Liu Jiaojiao looked at Xie Yun and said.

"I don't know him. I just met him once when he inspected the work in our factory last time."

"You used to be in the purchasing department? If you can make the leader remember the praise, you should be doing a good job." Sister Zhao also said.

"Sister Zhao, Sister Liu, please don't praise me. I'm just doing my job."

A few people talked again, and it was time to get off work at noon.

Qin Minghao couldn't go home to eat today, so Xie Yun went home to eat by herself.

Qin Minghao and the leadership team ate together with people from the province in the cafeteria, and everyone chatted about their work while eating.

At this time, one of them said: "By the way, Director Qin, how come I heard that you have changed several canteen buyers in your factory?"

Qin Minghao didn't hide it, because this matter couldn't be hidden. The whole factory knew about it and it had been spread outside, so there was no need to hide it.

"That's what happened"

"Why?"

"Because I was caught for purchasing corruption before, and you know the situation now, we can't buy anything due to limited supply. It's difficult, so the buyers won't be able to work long. I don't know when the leaders will solve it."

"The supply leaders are also worried. You also know the current situation. There are not enough things to share. You can only find a solution yourself."

"So when people are constantly changing, it's not because they feel there's too much pressure and they can't complete the task."

"I heard that you set standards?"

At this time, the deputy director said: "Maybe it won't work. We have a lot of people in the factory but limited funds. We need money everywhere. Now the equipment in the factory has to be replaced. Oh, we have to save everything."

"Now that the country is developing, there are still many difficulties to overcome. If everyone persists, things will be better in the future."

Qin Minghao knew it would be like this. They can't solve anything for you. After all, resources are limited and there are too many people missing. It's really like there are more wolves and less meat.

After a group of people finished eating, they started walking in the afternoon. Xie Yun didn't see Li Yuncheng again until they left.

When going home in the evening, Xie Yun talked to Qin Minghao about the buyer.

"I heard that the buyer is quitting his job now. Can't we find a few cooperative units to provide us with long-term supplies?"

"It's not easy to find, and other units are also related to them. Now the supply can't keep up, and corruption happens again. If something goes wrong, it will be said to be corruption, or someone will write a report letter. I reported it. Even if I'm cleared after the investigation, I won't do it anymore."

"Can I help you?"

"No, wife, just do what you want to do. There are so many people in the factory and there are many people who want this job. Let them think of their own way."

"Okay, tell me if you need anything."

"Well, wife, let's have some space together."

"OK"

After the two entered the space, Qin Minghao began to provide full services to his wife the next morning, and now he is already proficient.

Xie Yun arrived at work and was greeting Sister Zhao in the office. Sister Zhao and Xie Yun whispered, "I don't know if you were not here yesterday afternoon. We have a new person here today."