Chapter 157 Xiao Wen

After he finished speaking, he became speechless. The leader wanted to ask some more questions, but he was not given a chance.

He looked at the female reporter Xiao Wen again. Although the female reporter was not in so much pain, she was still sitting there with a pale face.

The woman is still confused, there is no God at all.

All she could think about now was why this was happening. It was different from what she thought.

Shouldn't he be interviewed by himself and be smitten by his own charm?

What did they say? Is she being a hooligan? Playing hooligan!

The woman's eyes suddenly opened wide, and she saw the leader standing in front of her.

"Boss, why did I hear someone say they were playing hooligan? Who was playing hooligan?"

The leader couldn't bear to see the woman like that. He must have been kicked out of his wits. Why didn't he know what he had done?

"Xiao Wen, what's wrong with you? The person who sent you here just now said you were acting like a gangster to others over there, and they kicked you in self-defense to prevent you from acting like a gangster."

"I don't"

At this time, all the woman's memories came back. She was originally interviewed with the approval slip.

The guard sent her to the door of the Propaganda Department, but she didn't go in because she wanted to seduce Minister Qin.

Because she heard people at home talk about Minister Qin, saying that he was from the Qin family. Her sister-in-law also told her mother how kind Minister Qin was to his wife, how he doted on him, and how much power and connections his family had. Suddenly envious.

She listened a lot there and thought that since she was so beautiful, her family was much better than that of his wife.

If she could marry Minister Qin, everyone would envy her.

Although there are seven children in his family, what's wrong with how many children there are in a family like that? The more children the better.

When the time comes, you can seduce him and let him marry you, and you can live a happy life.

So since she found out about the interview with them, she started looking for her boss to apply for her job.

The leader only agreed because of her family relationship.

So she woke up early the next morning and started dressing herself up. She put on a new dress and put on makeup.

But she never thought that Qin Zahao would kick her directly when she was about to get close.

The kick caused her so much pain that she could not speak.

How has she ever suffered such a crime since she was a child? How can you say that she is acting like a hooligan?

If this gets out, how will she behave in the future and whether she will live anymore.

"I am not a hooligan as a leader."

"You said you didn't act like a gangster, so how could you not follow the rules?"

"I......"

What should she say? Do you want to say that she is a seducer?

"Xiao Wen, you also know that in order to get the approval note for this interview, I made my old face tremble. It took me a lot of connections to get it."

"It's a good thing for you, because everything is in vain because of your reasons.

The leader became angrier and angrier as he thought about it. What a great opportunity, he let her ruin it.

"Xiao Wen, you see you're injured too. You can't work anymore. You'd better rest at home first."

"I'm sorry, leader. It's all my fault. Otherwise, I'd better do it again. I'll do a good job this time."

She couldn't let the Yi family recuperate. If someone else took this job away, wouldn't she lose a chance to get close to Minister Qin?

"Don't mention this matter again. You can't do it even if you think about it. They have banned us from interviewing."