Chapter 42 Back to Li

Xie Yun woke up early the next morning and saw that no one was around. She knew that Qin Minghao had gone out to exercise. Although Qin Minghao was no longer in the army, he had not given up his training and his skills were still the same. Extremely good.

Qin Minghao came back when he went downstairs to make breakfast. When he saw his wife making breakfast, he quickly washed his hands and face and came over to help.

"Why did my wife get up so early?"

"If I get up late again, I won't be able to see anyone."

"What did your wife eat for breakfast?" Qin Minghao quickly changed the subject when he saw his wife glaring at him again.

"Millet porridge, steamed Erhe noodle buns, and mixed vegetables. I'm steaming some rice and will make some rice balls for us and mom to take for lunch."

"My mother can just eat in the cafeteria"

"We're going to eat tomorrow. Let's make a meal for mom today." After saying that, he started cooking. Each rice ball was made very cute and neatly stacked in the lunch box. He took out two small rice balls. The boxed mixed vegetables were packed and put in the pocket.

When Qin's mother got up to cook, she saw the young couple in the kitchen, so she didn't go over to disturb them.

The two finished cooking together and finished eating with Qin's mother. When Qin's mother was gone, Xie Yun handed Qin's mother's lunch box.

Mom, I made some rice balls for you to eat for lunch. There are mixed vegetables in the small lunch box."

"Hey, okay" Qin's mother smiled and picked up the lunch box.

After Qin's mother, Xie Yun and Qin Minghao also took their lunch boxes. Qin Minghao took Xie Yun to the courtyard and they started cleaning again. The rice balls they brought for lunch were not finished until after 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

Seeing the clean courtyard, Xie Yun felt happy. It looked good but she was too tired from cleaning.

In ancient times, you could buy maids, and in modern times, you can also hire people. In this era, you can do it yourself.

After cleaning up, the two of them went home. Qin Minghao went to the station to buy train tickets.

Xie Yun packed her things at home. Xie Yun cooked dinner. After dinner, Qin Minghao and Qin's mother finished cleaning up and then sat in the living room and chatted.

"When you get there, come back and have a look when you have time. If Minghao bullies you, just tell me and I will help you deal with him." Qin's mother said, holding Xie Yun's hand.

"I understand, Mom, we will come back when he has time off."

"You and my dad should also take care of your health at home."

"We're fine. I'm relieved that you two are fine."

After chatting for a while, they all went back to the house to sleep. Because they had to take a bus tomorrow, Qin Minghao made trouble for two hours in the evening and then went to sleep with Xie Yun in his arms.

The next morning, Xie Yun got up early to cook, and made some food for her and Qin Minghao on the train, as well as lunch for Qin's mother.

Mother Qin went to bed after breakfast. Qin Minghao and Xie Yun went to Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin to see the two old people, and then went home to the train station where they picked up their things.

When he arrived at the train station, he picked up the train because it was the departure station. When he found the carriage and saw that there was no one inside, Qin Minghao put away his luggage and went to get hot water for Xie Yun.