Chapter 117 Change of Work

"Daughter-in-law, we have to hurry up. We have delayed my aunt for a few days. We have to make up for it."

"You gangster"

"Only for you"

"You uh uh..."

When Xie Yun got up the next morning, she saw that she was still in the space, so she quickly took Qin Minghao out.

When I got outside, I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was already past one o'clock.

Get dressed quickly and go out to wash up and eat, or you'll be late.

It's all her fault for that bitch man. She said she didn't want her anymore, but he still didn't listen. She skipped the trip this morning and would deal with him when she got back from get off work.

When Qin Minghao saw his wife glaring at him, he immediately showed his eight teeth and smiled so hard that he couldn't even see his eyes.

But I was thinking in my heart, my wife is so funny when she smiles.

The two of them hurried to the unit. Xie Yun was still a little sleepy when she arrived at the unit.

Just as she was confused, unexpectedly, a transfer order came, saying that she would be transferred to the canteen as a buyer

Xie Yun was a little confused and looked at their director.

"Director, did you make a mistake? I didn't apply to be a buyer in the cafeteria?"

If the canteen buyer quits, the factory will also have a headache.

This time Qin Minghao went on a mission and told the factory that he was going to study.

Unexpectedly, when the factory held a meeting to find another canteen buyer, one of the deputy factory directors, Jin, suggested that Xie Yun should do this.

It turned out that Li Yuncheng had specially praised Xie Yun when he came last time, saying that Xie Yun used to work in the purchasing department and was very good at her job.

Since Xie Yun is capable, the factory cannot let capable people be buried.

In fact, it was Deputy Director Jin who thought that he could become the director of the factory. Unexpectedly, Qin Minghao came, which made him always worried.

But Qin Minghao didn't do anything wrong at all. He didn't find any fault. At this time, Qin Minghao was not here, so he was taking this opportunity to pose problems to his wife.

Everyone knows that canteen purchasers are often reported if they don't do their jobs. It will be up to them what they will do.

Qin Minghao did not go to work directly when he came back. He went to catch the traffickers in the afternoon, which was what was approved that day, but he only got it today

She didn't expect him to do something like this, but it might be more embarrassing for her. She is now preparing to give birth to a daughter.

It would be better to do it differently. At least there would be no dust and it would be easier.

It's impossible not to buy supplies. She can just plant some vegetables and grain in the land in her space, and then raise a few more pigs.

Xie Yun accepted the transfer order and happily went to take office. When he took office, he went to Qin Minghao's place.

After telling him, he would pick her up at noon and go to the office in the cafeteria.

Upon hearing this, Qin Minghao comforted Xie Yun: "My wife is fine, just go and stay. I will contact you about the purchase, so you can just rest and wait."