Extra 5 Try it out

The emperor was also anxious. After all, it was his son, so he sent someone to take Xie Yun into the palace.

When the people who came to pick him up arrived at the Duke's Mansion, the Duke's wife was stunned for a moment, and she couldn't figure out why it was said that Xie Yun had entered the palace.

But she didn't dare to say anything, so she hurriedly sent people to find Xie Yun and asked her to pack up and go into the palace.

The maids, like the Duke's wife, didn't know what happened to you. Only Xie Yun guessed that Qin Minghao had told the emperor about marrying her, otherwise it would be impossible to take her into the palace.

Honglan chose a brighter color dress for Xie Yun. Xie Yun didn't wear it, so she chose a light pink one for herself.

The maids felt that they should wear brighter clothes when entering the palace, but they did not dare to object to the young lady's decision.

Xie Yun finally finished cleaning up under the busy work of the maids. When she went out, she saw the Duke's wife in the front yard. She didn't enter the inner yard until she got on the carriage and left.

The Duke's wife didn't even figure out why the emperor let Xie Yun enter the palace until she arrived at the inner courtyard and leaned on the soft couch.

Xie Yun was led by the young eunuch to the imperial study room. After that, Xie Yun was waiting outside for the summons.

Jin Fu entered the royal study and bowed his head in salute.

"Your Majesty, Xie Yun, the daughter of the Duke of Zhenguo, has arrived."

"Xuan"

"promise"

Jin Fu exited again.

"Miss Xie, the emperor invites you to come in."

Xie Yun didn't dare to look around after entering, lowered her head and bowed politely.

"Your Majesty, Xie Yun, comes to see the Emperor. Long live the Emperor. Long live the Emperor."

The emperor looked at Xie Yun and thought that she looked pretty good, but he kept his head down and couldn't see his face.

Just as he was thinking about it, he heard coughs from both sides. It turned out that Duke Zhen and Prince Jing saw that the emperor was just looking at people and did not wake up. They were afraid that Xie Yun would be tired, so they coughed twice to remind the emperor.

"Get flat"

"Thank you, Your Majesty"

Xie Yun really doesn't like the etiquette of this dynasty now. It's better in other places, but in the palace she has to kneel at all times. Who makes her have no class.

The emperor looked at Xie Yun who was lowering her head. Seeing how nervous Duke Zhen Guo and Prince Jing were about her, he became even more curious about her appearance.

"Keep your head up"

"yes"

Xie Yun raised her head, but she didn't dare to look up like others.

When she raised her head, she glanced up and saw that the emperor was a handsome middle-aged uncle. He should be wearing ordinary clothes, not a dragon robe.

Seeing his father and Qin Minghao standing on both sides of where he started, they quickly lowered their eyes and did not dare to look again after taking a look.

The emperor was also surprised when he saw Xie Yun's appearance, and thought to himself that his son has really good eyesight, and God also takes care of his son.