Chapter 141 Change of life

"Canteen buyer? Is that possible? Are the canteen buyers here the same as the ones we had before?"

"It's almost the same, except that there will be more things needed here and there will be more samples."

"Ah! That's it. Wouldn't it be good if I were transferred there?"

"No, as long as you are willing, you don't have to worry about anything else."

"Then you figure it out, but you can't take it from others."

"Don't worry, wife, am I that kind of person? I have a comrade's wife who is a canteen buyer there. My comrade is going to change jobs and return to his hometown. He doesn't want to stay here anymore. I thought if you go, we can Just give them your job instead."

"We don't care what they do at the time, so you don't have to go out and take the bus so tiredly."

In fact, Qin Zahao also had selfish motives. Not only would his wife be tired when she went out for a ride, it would also be unsafe. The most important thing was that he couldn't sleep without his wife holding him when he got home.

Xie Yun thought for a while and said: "We can't exchange with others for nothing, why don't we give them something or some money?"

"My wife doesn't need it, and he can't take it if I give it to him. I've already said hello to the place where he changed his job. He can be promoted to a higher level when he goes back."

"Would that work?"

"No, he has that ability. If someone wasn't targeting him here, he wouldn't be able to leave. If he doesn't leave, he will definitely have a better future. There is no way now."

"Oh, it's all the trouble in this world. Are you helping him? That person won't target you, right?"

"No, you have to trust your man, he doesn't have the guts."

"As long as you have arrangements"

"My wife has finished saying other things, please look at me."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I missed you. When you came back, you looked at the child and ignored me."

Xie Yun...

Qin Zhaohao said that he could change jobs very quickly, and on the third day Xie Yun started working as a buyer in the canteen.

Xie Yun's original job was sold by his comrades, but this time everything went smoothly because Qin Zahao was the one pulling the strings.

When he left his comrade's home, Xie Yun made a lot of food for them to take, and also packed some storage for them to eat when they went back.

Qin Zahao sent them to their family of four, and Qin Zahao checked everything in for them.

After Xie Yun changed her job, she was free every day. Qin Zahao had contacted all the relevant units that Xie Yun needed to contact. Now Xie Yun just brought some things and snacks to her at random.

Soon the four little ones were old enough to go to elementary school. Xie Yun made schoolbags and new clothes for the four little ones.

When the four little guys went to school to register on the first day, Xie Yun and Qin Zahao gave them to them.

Both the teachers and the children came to school and looked at the four little guys who were very curious.

In fact, the four little guys look the same, wear the same clothes, and carry the same clothes.

No matter how you look, you can't tell who is who, and they all look fair and clean.

The four little guys felt it was very strange when they entered the school. After all, it was the first time for them to see so many students.