Chapter 99 Going to the party again

After everyone heard Xie Yun's words, they felt comfortable. They all packed up their things together and received their share before taking their things and locking the door and leaving.

When she arrived in the corridor, she saw Qin Zahao waiting for her. Her colleagues in the office said hello to the two of them and left.

"Wait until I come here and carry it before you leave. This old thing is so heavy for you to carry." Qin Zahao looked at what Xie Yun was carrying and quickly took it over.

"Aren't you here? Come on, go home and put everything away. In the evening, we will prepare all the New Year's gifts. Let's mail them out early, so they can arrive before the end of the year."

"Daughter-in-law, you can do whatever you say."

The two of them started to clean up after returning home. Xie Yun was responsible for speaking, and Qin Zahao was doing it. The two of them cooperated well.

The next morning, the two of them had breakfast early and took their things to the post office. They packed and mailed all the things before they returned to work.

The end of the year is always the busiest, and every day is busy.

After returning home that day, Xie Yun asked Qin Zahao, "Did you get anything from the old leader?"

"Take it and send it all over."

"How is the old leader's health now?"

"My body is still fine, but my mood is low."

"No one can do anything about it at this time. Even my own son has betrayed me."

"It will be fine in the future"

I have another day of work today and have a holiday the day after tomorrow. This year I will go back to celebrate the New Year.

Grandpa Qin's bodyguards came here this year, but the troops who served as father of Qin have not returned yet.

Xie Yun also opened a letter of introduction to her family a long time ago, and the two of them packed some more things in the evening and settled down.

I will make some food for the car the next day, and all the four little guys' things will be packed.

The guard who came to pick them up in the evening came and left together the next day. Aunt Wang and the others took them home to celebrate the New Year.

Xie Yun wrapped a big red envelope for the two of them and prepared a lot of annual goods for them to take back.

The four little guys were happy when they heard that they were going to take the train. They followed Xie Yun happily and asked questions.

"Mom, mom, isn't the train so big?" said the steamed bun and gestured with his hands.

Xie Yun smiled and said: "Yes, it's great."

"Mom, is this like what dad said?" Doubao also made a gesture with his hands.

"Well, Jie has grown a lot."

"Mom and dad said there were many people inside, is that true?" Tangyuan also looked up at her mother and asked.

"Yes, there can be many people seated inside."

"Mom and dad said that the train can take us to our grandparents and great-grandparents. Are they true?" Baozi also asked Xie Yun doubtfully.

"Of course it's true. Then you will be able to see your grandparents and great-grandparents."

Just like this, the four little guys asked questions one after another around Xie Yun, and Xie Yun also answered them one by one.

When we set out the next day, the four little guys were so excited that if the road hadn't been too slippery, they would have been allowed to run on the road for a while.