Extra 12 Give it a try

This old lady was really average to her at ordinary times. She couldn't be more average. She didn't know how to coax people, and she wasn't a legitimate daughter. That's why he treated her well when he saw her in such a beautiful state.

Xie Yun nailed down a notebook, picked up the brush and started writing. She had to plan what to put in the box. She could just put it in the box when the time came. Otherwise, she would have to wait until the box was ready. Doing it will save you trouble.

She started writing according to the dowry list. At this time, she missed the pencils, pens, and ballpoint pens in front of her very much.

This dynasty used brushes all the time. Even though she had the memory of her original body, it still took her a long time to get used to it.

This writing lasted all morning. It was not until Hongmei came in and said it was time for lunch that Xie Yun was shocked to realize that it was already noon.

It went by too fast. I put down the pen in my hand and realized that my hands were sore.

Hongju saw it and hurried over to massage her for a while, and Xie Yun felt much better.

After she finished her lunch, she went straight to take a nap.

I'm exhausted from working with my brain all morning. Even though my hands were massaged for a while, they are still sore. I'd better go to bed first and talk about it later.

After waking up from her nap, she felt that she had to continue writing, but at this time her hands had not recovered, so she just said red bamboo writing.

The box she made this time was specifically for carrying dowries. Normally, people put things on the top layer, but she made two layers on the bottom, so that one can hold three loads of things.

All the space was fully utilized. Of course, the banknotes still had to be placed in the space, but the gold and silver treasures prepared in the dowry could not be placed in the space. They had to wait until they arrived at the palace to put them in the space.

When Qin Minghao came over in the evening, Xie Yun told him that he had too many things, was it okay to do this, and would it be too ostentatious.

"It's okay. The betrothal gift is already ostentatious enough, and there is no need for dowry. I will just say hello to Father Emperor tomorrow."

"Okay, then I won't care about you, I'm going to start making arrangements."

"Did you tell your maternal family?"

"I have told them before. My uncles said that if we come here on the first day, grandma will not be able to come if she is not in good health."

"Well, go to sleep"

The next morning, Qin Minghao followed the emperor to the imperial study room in the morning. When the emperor saw him like that, he knew that it was about marriage again.

"Tell me what happened this time?"

"Father, the princess is currently packing up the dowry. We gave her a betrothal gift, but the Duke didn't keep any of it. He also asked the Duke's wife to prepare the dowry for his legitimate daughter. The Duke has liked the princess since he was a child. , so I prepared another copy in private.

When the princess and her mother came together, after such a long time, the business of the East and West Kingdom expanded a bit, and all of it was given to the princess.

In addition to the rewards from the emperor and the queen mother, the princess's dowry was a bit too much.

I gave the princess an idea, and asked her to repack the dowry box and raise the bottom two levels, so that she can carry it all back, and the dowry will not go past the crown prince's chest. "