Chapter 51 Giving birth

Qin Zahao was afraid. He always heard people say that having multiple babies would lead to difficult labor, but he didn't dare to show it for fear that his wife would be worried.

The next day after I got home from work, I called Qin's mother again and told Xie Yun that she was pregnant with multiple babies. Qin's mother became worried after hearing this.

"If it doesn't work, I'll step back and watch. You young people don't understand this either."

"Mom, you can't just quit this job. Why don't you take a long vacation and come over to check it out after a while."

"That's fine. You have to take good care of my daughter-in-law there. You know what you need to pay attention to, right?"

"Mom, I know everything. I took note of everything the doctor said."

"That's fine. If you have anything you don't know, just call me or ask your grandma. Have you told your grandma about this?"

"I haven't said anything yet. I'll call my grandma to talk about it later."

Qin's mother gave some instructions and then hung up the phone. She wanted to tell her father the good news.

Qin Zahao called Grandpa Qin again. Grandpa Qin was so happy that he asked Grandma Qin to give him some money tickets so that he could buy things for his great-grandchildren.

After Grandma Qin found out, she also went with Grandpa Qin. The two of them also discussed going to see him together when he was born.

Xie Yun took leave from work when she was seven months old. She really couldn't go there because she had to hold her belly while walking. Qin Zahao helps me turn over and stand up at night, and my legs are swollen every day.

Qin Zahao massaged her every day after get off work. Now Qin Zahao is even busier and has to take good care of Xie Yun. Xie Yun's belly is getting bigger and bigger, and he is getting more and more worried. Now she looks a lot thinner.

Qin's mother asked for leave when she was eight months old. Qin Haohao seemed to be more relaxed, but her heart was still worried.

That is to say, Xie Yun can always see multiple births in modern times, so she doesn't have to worry so much. As long as she insists on eating and exercising, the pregnancy will be easier.

I remember when Qin Zahao first noticed fetal movement, his eyes were wide open, his mouth was slightly open, and he put his hand on the bulging bag, but he couldn't move anymore.

Later, when I saw where the bulge was, I used my hand to touch it. Unexpectedly, sometimes there were so many bulges that he couldn't even touch them.

Xie Yun felt uncomfortable and her stomach was turbulent. Later, Qin Zahao found out that Xie Yun was uncomfortable and did not dare to interact with the child anymore.

During this period, they also gave their children nicknames, leaving the big names for Qin's father and grandpa Qin. The two of them read the dictionary every day at home, and it is said that they have already come up with several names.

When Xie Yun was almost nine months old, she could no longer walk and had to sit down all the time.

Qin Zahao was so worried that he couldn't sleep all night long. He had dark circles under his eyes every day, and Xie Yun didn't try to persuade him.

Grandpa Qin and Grandma Qin also came that day. They stayed at Qin Zahao's house. The two guards who came with them stayed at the guest house. Qin's father also said that he would come over when the child was born.

Everyone was worried when they saw Xie Yun's stomach. Xie Yun was eating that day when she felt a stomachache. Xie Yun didn't make a sound.

After everyone had finished eating and packed up, Xie Yuncai said: "Mom, grandpa, grandma, Qin Zahao, let's pack up and go to the hospital. I think I'm going to give birth."