Chapter 7 Going to Work

Xie Yun returned to the yard and put the packages in the house. She put the jars and jars in the space and waited until she got to the kitchen to take them out and put them away.

When I got back to the house, I started to unpack everything and put everything inside away. I also took out some grain, meat, and eggs from the space. I also took out a piece of bacon and a pot because there were two stoves. , so she bought a space and took one. When I got to the kitchen, I put the pot on and got some yellow mud to smear the sides of the pot. This should be right, she had read it in novels before, so let's talk about how it doesn't work.

At noon, I had some preserved preserved egg and lean meat porridge, as well as meat buns and side dishes. After dinner, I put two bottles of wine in my bag, and took advantage of the lunch break to go to the captain's house when there were few people around.

When I got to the door, I called out, "Is the captain's home?"

"Who is it? Come on in," the captain's wife replied. Xie Yun walked into the courtyard, and then the captain's wife also walked out of the house. Seeing it was Xie Yun, she smiled and said, "Xie Zhiqing is here, come in quickly."

Xie Yun smiled and said, "Hello, aunt, I have something to do with the captain."

"What's the matter?" At this time, the captain also came out, and the captain's wife said, "If you have anything to do, come in and sit down and talk."

The three of them entered the room, and the captain sat on the kang and asked, "What's going on?"

"Captain, look, I just came here with nothing. I was wondering if I could exchange some firewood with the villagers for a fire?" Xie Yun said as she took the wine out of her pocket and put it on the kang table.

The captain's eyes lit up when he saw the wine, because he thought that these two bottles of wine were too expensive and he couldn't accept them. "You take the wine back, and there will be older children in the village who can exchange it with you."

"Captain, just accept it. I came to our brigade thanks to the help of the captain and my aunt. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what you are like. Besides, I am a little girl who doesn't know how to drink. I am not a waste here. "

The captain couldn't bear to part with the wine even if he thought about it. He would just take care of the little girl more in the future. "Okay, I'll keep it then. If you don't understand anything in the future, just ask me or your aunt."

"Then I'll bother the captain and aunt. You guys are busy and I'll go back first." Xie Yun said and got up and walked out. When the captain's wife saw her out, she said, "I'll call Lao Ma's Niu Dan and Goudan this afternoon." If your family is looking for you, you can exchange firewood with them."

"Okay, thank you, auntie." Xie Yun went home directly after leaving the captain's house. When I got home, I looked at the vegetable garden in the yard. It was a bit deserted because no one lived there. At this time, I could still plant some vegetables, radishes and daikon. Plant some vegetables on the outside, and when the time comes to eat in the space, others will see them and think they are planted by themselves. But farming is very tiring, and I feel worried even before I start planting. . . . . .

I started digging in the afternoon, and while I was doing it, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door, I saw two little boys about 12 years old. As soon as the door opened, the two little boys were a little embarrassed to see Xie Yun opening the door. This was the first time they had seen such a beautiful girl in their lives.

"Hello sister, I am Niu Dan, and this is my brother Goudan. I heard from my aunt that you need to exchange for some firewood, can we exchange it with you?" Niu Dan said shyly.