Chapter 80 Help

"Okay, tell me your address and I will go find you. Is there anything I want to bring you?"

Xie Yun agreed without thinking. If it weren't for the fact that there was no good solution, Qin Minghao would never come to her.

Even if he looks for her, she will never be in danger, because she believes that Qin Minghao will never let her be in danger.

"Daughter-in-law, come to N city by car. I will pick you up at the station."

"Okay, I'll buy a ticket now."

"Daughter-in-law, please be safe on the road."

"You should also pay attention to your safety there."

Xie Yun asked for leave after hanging up the phone, and the director happily approved it. There must be something right for the factory director to call her.

Xie Yunyi went to the station to buy a ticket for the train tomorrow morning, but this time there was no sleeper berth and she had to buy a hard seat.

After buying the ticket, I found a deserted place, took out a lot of stuff from the space and put it on the trailer, filling the space where the bicycle could be stored, and then rode the bike home.

When I was going home, I passed by Tan Jianguo and was seen by his old lady.

The old lady's heart began to hurt again when she looked at so many old things.

What a waste of money. She bought so many things and her son didn't let her borrow them.

If she were to borrow it, at least half of it would belong to her own home.

No, I can't think about it anymore, my heart hurts when I think about it. I say I don't want to but this image keeps recurring in my mind.

The old lady turned and went back into the house to find her daughter-in-law.

"You don't know, that prodigal daughter-in-law bought so many things that she can't even put them on her bicycle."

"You said Jianguo didn't let us borrow it, wouldn't it be an advantage for them?"

"Mom, we have to be careful about finding a partner for our son. We absolutely cannot do this. It's too wasteful."

"No, we'll have to inquire about it then."

The two of them talked for a while and Xie Yun had to break up after losing her family.

Xie Yun wandered around and finally got home. When she arrived at the door, she called Aunt Wang.

When Aunt Wang came out to take a look, the good guy shocked her. How many things had she bought?

Aunt Wang quickly went up to unload the things. After unloading the things, Xie Yun pushed the bicycle to the yard.

"Why did you buy so many things?"

"I'm going on a business trip tomorrow, and neither of us is at home, so I'll buy more things so that you won't have any use at home."

"We can buy whatever we need ourselves, just to see how hard it is for you."

"Hey, it's okay, I'm very energetic."

"Quickly go inside and rest."

Xie Yun entered the house and drank some water before starting to wash her hands and go see the children.

Xie Yun played there with her children, and Aunt Liu went to pack things with Aunt Wang.

Xie Yun packed herself a change of clothes. Although she had space, she still had to make a show of herself.

The next morning, she got up and went to see the children first. Then she made some food for herself and put it in her pocket. At that time, the four little ones were still awake, so Xie Yun kissed them one by one.

Because she didn't know how many days she would have to go, Xie Yun also left some money and tickets for Aunt Wang and the others.

When she arrived at the train station, she waited for the bus to arrive and went up to find a seat to sit down. There were not many people on the train today, so she thought there would be a lot of people.

Xie Yun put the duffel bag on the luggage rack and put the food bag on the table.

After the train started, Xie Yun was wondering why Qin Minghao asked her to go?

I also thought about whether the four children would cause trouble if they couldn't see them at night. After all, they never went out at the same time. In the past, one of them would go out and the other would be at home.

After thinking for a while, I closed my eyes and rested my mind. In fact, I went to space to collect food.

Thanks to her hard work, the space already has a lot of stock, especially fruits. When I was planting, I bought all kinds of fruits on a certain treasure.

When she got here, she didn't dare to take it out to eat. Some of the food was available here and could be taken out. Most of the food was not available here, so she could only eat it secretly. Now Qin Minghao can also eat it.

After collecting all the things, Xie Yun opened her eyes and the conductor shouted that she was almost at the next stop.

When they stood, some more people came up, and a little girl sat next to her.

The little girl had two braided braids. She had a round face and almond-shaped eyes. She was very cute. She looked to be sixteen or seventeen years old.

Wearing a floral cotton jacket, black wide-leg cotton trousers, and a pair of black cotton shoes.

When the little girl saw Xie Yun looking up at her, her face turned red. She didn't expect Xie Yun to be so beautiful.

The little girl blushed and asked shyly: "Is there anyone here? Can I sit down?"

Xie Yun liked the little girl very much when she saw that. She smiled at the little girl and said, "Sit down and there is no one here."

The little girl smiled shyly at Xie Yun and sat down next to Xie Yun.

Xie Yun saw that the little girl was so easily shy, so she didn't say anything anymore. Instead, she took a book and read it.

Just like that, we arrived at another stop. The number of people gradually increased, and people were sitting opposite Xie Yun.

A boy of seventeen or eighteen years old, and a man in his twenties.

The boy's face turned red every time he glanced at Xie Yun, but he couldn't help but peek.

The man also saw Xie Yun, his eyes were full of surprise, but it was just stunning and nothing else.

Xie Yun seemed to have not seen them, just reading there.