Chapter 123 Confinement

The four little guys looked at their younger brothers and sisters, looking left and right.

"Which one is the sister?"

"Dad said one of them is a sister."

"But why can't I tell which one is the younger sister?"

"I didn't see it either"

"Could it be that Dad made a mistake?"

"Mom, mom, which one is the little sister?"

"The one wrapped in the quilt with flowers is my sister."

"Ah! So ugly"

"Not good-looking"

"I'm still my sister even if I'm not good-looking."

"My younger brother is not good-looking either."

"Not even good-looking"

At this time Qin Yi and Grandma Qin came in and listened to what they said.

The two of them listened happily, and Grandma Qin said: "You also looked like this when you were young."

"No way"

I'm not ugly"

"They say I'm cute"

"We are cute, but our brothers are ugly."

Qin's mother also smiled and said, "You looked like this when you were first born. You only look good as you grow up."

The four little guys were shocked. They couldn't believe how they could grow so ugly. They looked back at their mother for confirmation.

"Is what mom and grandma said true?"

"Mom, we are not ugly"

Xie Yunle was disgusted, "You are indeed like this when you are born, but all children are like this. It will be fine as they grow up, and they will become more and more beautiful as they grow older."

"Okay, then I don't mind my brothers being ugly."

"We won't say that my sister is ugly anymore."

"When they grow up, I will tell them how cute they are."

Xiao Tang Yuan stretched out a short finger and gently touched her sister's face.

Qin's mother told them that the younger brothers and sisters were still young and could only touch their faces when they were older. Now they could only touch other places.

The four little guys seemed to understand, and they all stood around and watched obediently, without even touching their faces.

Qin Zahao over there is calling Qin Jin.

"Hello?"

"It's me, dad. My wife gave birth to two sons and a daughter."

"She was born? When was she born? How is she doing now?"

"I gave birth yesterday. There is nothing wrong now. Everything is going well. The baby and Yunyun are also in good health."

"That's good, I'll be there in a few days."

"Okay, then I'll call grandma and the others to tell them."

"Okay, go ahead."

"Then I'll hang up." After saying that, Qin Zahao hung up the phone.

Immediately afterwards, I called my grandma. Grandma was very happy when she heard it.

"Is the child born prematurely at this time? How are the child and Xiaoyun? Are they okay?"