Chapter 91 Returning to Beijing for the New Year

Xie Yun felt much better after taking a bath in the hot spring. Qin Minghao was still thinking about what he could do, but he didn't expect to forget to bring family planning supplies.

Qin Minghao was so disappointed, how could he forget about it.

"How can we take out the food in my space to eat? I want to eat seafood, and I also want to eat lamb chops. I especially want to eat barbecue."

Xie Yun's mouth is watering just thinking about it, but there are some things that she can't take out.

Qin Minghao looked at Xie Yun's little greedy cat and kissed him and said, "You can freeze everything you want to eat, and I will find a way to take it out when the time comes."

"Yes?"

"Then why don't you? When I arrive, I will just say that I bought it at Heiji. It's all frozen and can be shipped to us."

"Ting, I want to freeze some more."

"Don't make the portion too big, just have more samples."

"good"

Xie Yun used her mind to freeze some of each item, and finally she took out a large octopus and froze it.

"How about that?"

Qin Minghao looked at it and took out a few more items. "We don't have such things as a daughter-in-law here, and we don't even have frozen ones."

When Xie Yun saw the things Qin Minghao took out, she wouldn't put them away until she felt comfortable. She was content with what she had.

The next morning, after the family had breakfast, Grandpa Qin took his great-grandchildren out to show off.

Two guards were also following them, and the four little guys turned out to be the most handsome boys in the compound.

Xie Yun and Qin Minghao here also went out to buy new year's goods. When they came back from shopping, they found a deserted place.

Xie Yun took out the things, Qin Minghao hung them on the handlebars, and took Xie Yun home.

When she arrived at home, Grandma Qin saw so many things and quickly came with the nanny to take care of them all.

Some things had to be marinated. Xie Yun left some things to do and left the rest alone.

Qin Minghao started to deal with what Xie Yun wanted to make. At noon, Xie Yun made a seafood dish and hand-made meat.

Qin's mother and Qin's father did not come back at noon. They had barbecue in the evening. The family sat in a circle around the stove, holding the little one in their arms.

I fed the little one while eating, and the little one went to play after eating.

Everyone had a great time, and Father Qin and Grandpa Qin even had a small drink.

Qin Minghao didn't drink because his wife wouldn't let him kiss her after drinking. Drinking was not as sweet as a wife.

Everyone felt like they had eaten too much after eating, so they went to the yard to eat some food in the evening.

After returning to the space, Qin Minghao was not honest because he brought equipment this time.

Xie Yun left him alone. The next morning, Xie Yun got up late again, and her family members also went out.

Xie Yun's face became thicker and thicker. After dinner, she went back to the house to watch TV series.

Qin Minghao went to find his friend, and there were still some things that needed to be done.

At noon, Grandpa Qin came back with four little guys. Grandpa Qin is so beautiful. Who can be as powerful as his family? With these four little great-grandchildren, he can show off until death.

Xie Yun didn't go to Qin Minghao's party this time because she heard Qin Minghao say that the weird girl from last time was also going. She really didn't want to see that woman, it was too off-putting.

They had a very happy New Year. The family went to see the performance of the 㫧Work Troupe again, but they did not see the woman from last time.

This year, Grandpa Qin bought the film and the family took photos.

During the Chinese New Year, Xie Yun also received red envelopes like the four little ones. Xie Yun was a little embarrassed because she was so old that she still received red envelopes.

When they returned, Qin's mother put them on the train, and the guards sent them back.

After returning home, he resumed his old life. On the first day of work, he heard the news that Tan Yulong got married during the Chinese New Year.

He married the girl his mother told him about before, and her family also belonged to Yuki. After getting married, his mother and the girl had a war.

Tan Yulong's mother believes that her daughter-in-law's salary should be given to her family after she is married.

Her daughter-in-law said I didn't give it to the family before I got married, so why should I give it to you now?

The two people quarreled because of this matter. Tan Yulong said in the middle that no one would listen, but later he ignored it.

The two quarreled until no one was convinced, and the daughter-in-law returned to her parents' home angrily.

When the mother-in-law's family saw that their daughter was angry, they stopped fighting and led the whole family to fight.

Don't be shy about this matter. If you compromise this time, you will be ignored next time. After the quarrel between the two families, there was no distinction between them. Tan Yulong was even beaten by his uncle.

Tan Erlong was also angry. His wife didn't go home or pick her up.

Xie Yun was stunned when she heard this. She had just gotten married, how could she live like this?

Tan Yulong is so damn good, she thought it was the feudal society of the past.

When he got off work at noon, he saw Tan Yulong again. When Tan Yulong saw Xie Yun, he thought to himself, it would be great if he married her.

If there weren't these things, he would definitely be able to live a good life with her. It's a pity, why did she get married so early?

Looking at Xie Yun and thinking about his wife, there is really no comparison.

Xie Yun returned home and saw four little guys grabbing toys to play with.

Xie Yun kissed each one, and the four little guys also kissed their mother.

Qin Minghao watched the interaction between his wife and the children, and also went up to kiss them, one for each, including one senior and four children.

Xie Yun glared at him after being kissed, "What are you doing? The child is still watching."

"Hey, you look cute."