Chapter 169 Got it

"It was my origin that brought danger to Comrade Xie Yun. I'm very sorry."

"Please pause for a moment. Why didn't I hear what happened to Zabai?"

Xie Yun was a little confused. Danger? Or is it his origin? The key is that she didn't encounter any danger?

"What danger? Did you apologize to the wrong person?"

"I found the right person, Comrade Xie Yun."

"Then tell me, why am I in danger?"

"The thing is like this, last time I came to you and said that I wanted to cooperate with you, and then I sent you flowers. Of course, you didn't agree and didn't accept the flowers."

"Actually, I fell in love with you at first sight."

As he spoke, Zajun looked at Xie Yun affectionately. Xie Yun got goosebumps all over her body, and unconsciously shook her body on the ground, hoping to shake it off.

"Speak carefully and keep your eyes open, or you can stop talking."

Xie Yun doesn't tolerate him. It doesn't matter what group or general manager you are, if it takes a few more years.

If a signboard falls from upstairs and hits two people, one of them must be the manager.

You Jun also quickly withdrew his gaze and continued talking to Xie Yun.

"After you left, I didn't believe that you were married and had children, so I sent people to follow you to investigate you. Hey, don't be angry first. Just listen to me first."

Xie Yun became angry when Zu Jun said [here], and dared to follow her to investigate her.

"You'd better say something that satisfies me, or I'll let you know why the flower is so red."

Although you don't know the meaning of why the flowers are so red, you can tell from Xie Yun's expression that it's not a good thing.

"Comrade Xie Yun, don't be angry. I apologize for what I did. I'm sorry and I shouldn't not believe what you said."

Zhenjun Yanxian spoke very quickly. He didn't want to make Xie Yun angry.

"My men followed and investigated. The result is that what you said is true and you were not making it up to deceive me. So I asked them to come back and didn't allow them to disturb you."

Xie Yun thought that this was still a human being. Seeing that Xie Yun's expression softened a little, Zu Jun continued to speak.

"After they came back, I thought the matter was over."

"Hey, I never thought that one of my subordinates was bribed and told my competitor that I like you, and my competitor actually wanted to capture you and use you to threaten me."

"How do you know that your competitor is going to catch me? When will it happen? Who is your competitor?"

"I heard about it later, just for the first time. It was more than two years ago when I came to arrest you. My competitor at that time was named Qian Man, and he was the general manager of Fengyun Group."

Xie Yun thought that no wonder she felt someone was following her at that time, and she also asked Shen Bin and Chi Ping to help him catch the person.

It's hard to say that there was a real person, but Shen Bin and the others didn't tell her.

This is also possible. After all, if there is someone, it is impossible for Shen Bin and the others to catch him with their skills.

That was the person they caught, but they just didn't tell her.